What are you watching now?

iman29

Watched Schumacher over the last 2 days during my Zwift sessions. Was good as far as documentaries go and I didn’t realize he won so many championships in a row at the end of his career.

Terrible bad luck for him after he retired. 😢

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Matrix Resurrections

The twists, returning characters, and references were excellent - actually watched it twice to catch more easter eggs.
And bullets! (a self-deprecating theme)
Certainly not Keanu's best performance, am i right @Johnny Utah ?
I have always enjoyed the matrix movies, I enjoyed resurrections....IMO, not as good as the original or reloaded, but I liked it better than revolutions. As far as Keanu's acting....the role of Neo isnt exactly Nicholson in "a few good men"....He rarely says anything in any of the movies. Hugo Weaving playing agent smith or Gloria Foster playing the oracle...dude who played the architect were better acting performances IMO.

Other stuff I have seen on the trainer lately.....
Book of Eli.....action was ok (which is what i like on the trainer) the story was pretty meh.
Watched Schumacher over the last 2 days during my Zwift sessions. Was good as far as documentaries go and I didn’t realize he won so many championships in a row at the end of his career.

Terrible bad luck for him after he retired. 😢
Also just watched this...very good

I think I made it thru all 16 seasons of air crash investigation......not that I enjoy crashes, but the work and detail that go into these investigations is staggering.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I know this is the totally wrong crowd, but I watched all of Downton Abbey again (plus the first movie). Obviously not hard-hitting drama or action-packed but a nice little distraction... Plus pretty costumes and British accents. 😁

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
Finished Clickbait over the weekend, a limited series on Netflix. It was very well done: writing, acting, and overall story. I though it was going to be a cliche of a show but I was guessing until the last episode.

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
The Last Duel

HBO Max

Gratuitous violence and sex with CGI fighting so Damon and Affleck could act like they are young alongside Driver.

MMuller

Watched Don't Look Up. As much of a statement of modern society and recent/current history that it's portraying, I bet it applies to any point in the history of mankind from dawn of man, Adam and Eve, post dinosaurs (taken out by a meteor). It's a movie about human nature, for better and for worse. (I will say social media is just speeding up and magnifying the process.)

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I finished The Great and I want more. I hate when you run out of seasons like Ozark then it comes back and the children on the show now have their own children.

one piece crank

We like British Crime dramas, and found "Stay Close" pretty good and unpreditcable.

If you like good SciFi, Season 2 of "Raised by Wolves" hits HBOmax on Feb. 3rd. Time to watch Season 1 if you missed it...

iman29

Catching up here on the latest viewing.

Wife and I are in the middle of Season 3 of Bloodline on Netflix. Its pretty good but knowing Season 3 was the last not sure where it's heading. its still pretty interesting and there's some good acting in there.

Now that I am back on my training plan with Zwift, I started finding some more things to watch as it really makes the time pass on Netflix:

Accomplice
Mountain bike documentary with some downhill stuff. Im not really into downhill riding but it was enough to pass the time during one of my workouts. I would rate it a Meh.

Triple Frontier
I guess Netflix wants to show me more Ben Affleck movies so I found this one randomly. It was another type action/thriller movies that he does and it was pretty good as it kept my interest right to the end. i would say wasnt the ending I expected but I wont give it away.

The Vault
Another action Netflix movie but this one has Freddie Highmore in it who we watch in the TV series "The Good Doctor". While some of the action was maybe a little out there, it had some good action and storyline and a nice twist at the end too.

Intrusion
Random find this morning when I was looking for something to watch during my Zwift spin. A little predictable suspense thriller kinda thing with some actors I don’t recognize but also entertaining. Got about 15 min left but my workout was over so will finish it tmw.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Are we allowed to talk about what a flaming dumpster fire Book of Boba Fett is?
Its really bad. And episodes 2 and 3 are Shakespeare compared to episode 1. I have no idea why anyone lets Robert rodriguez direct anything. I'll watch just to see what fun tie-ins they'll do,and it looks like the season will cap with some fun han solo thing, but yeah its like xena warrior princess without the fun cheese factor.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Its really bad. And episodes 2 and 3 are Shakespeare compared to episode 1. I have no idea why anyone lets Robert rodriguez direct anything. I'll watch just to see what fun tie-ins they'll do,and it looks like the season will cap with some fun han solo thing, but yeah its like xena warrior princess without the fun cheese factor.
I like 1&2, but 3 was horrible

Top Bottom