What are you watching now?

The annual watching of Rock Of Ages

Best movie ever to explain the world to the kids.

We liked Don't Look Up, but I thought it was a little too over the top. We recently binged the new season of Letterkenny, all of The Great (it's Fucking Great), and now we literally cannot stop watching Ted Lasso. We also watched the Harry Potter reunion that dropped today which was cool, and the new Matrix movie.

1641098001597.png

^ Still accurate.

Continuing my Quarantine binging since this has only made my insomnia worse for various reasons.

Between yesterday and today I watched

The Alpinist.
I won’t ruin it for anyone who hasn’t seen it but OMFG that boy is insane and on a whole other level of consciousness and abilities most people can only dream of.

14 Peaks.
Since Netflix naturally recommended it I figured fuck it why not. Turns out some of the same climbing people were in this movie as the Alpinist. This guy is also in another stratosphere it’s amazing the things people have the ability to overcome and accomplish made me feel pretty small.

The Town
Older movie with Ben Affleck and I usually like some of his movies. Action thriller type movie it was pretty good I would recommend it if you like those kind of flicks.

Still have Don’t Look Up in my Favorites will maybe watch tmw.

First 5 episodes of Dopesick in the books.

In a cinematic tour de force, Keaton displays a level of acting not seen since his role in Nightshift.
Other than that, it is sad story that so much genius was wasted on creating a drug market which has hurt so many.

Matrix Resurrections

The twists, returning characters, and references were excellent - actually watched it twice to catch more easter eggs.
And bullets! (a self-deprecating theme)
Certainly not Keanu's best performance, am i right @Johnny Utah ?

No Time to Die

Bond comes out of retirement and the world has changed. Cool cars.
Rami makes an excellent villain.

Got 10 minutes into new LetterKenny and had to pump the brakes. Someone in the house doesn't appreciates fart humor!

Last edited:
Certainly not Keanu's best performance,

This is an understatement. He’s terrible in this movie.

Been watching a bunch of the same things you guys have with a lot of similar thoughts. We did go to the theater to see Spider Man which was good.

Will wrap up Bordertown tonight.

Started Fleabag as a side time filler. Solid & entertaining.

This is an understatement. He’s terrible in this movie.

Is anyone surprised? He has been terrible in every movie he has made the last few years. Replicas - awful. Destination Wedding - stunningly horrid. Wick 3 - he was just bad. And when Alex Winter acted circles around him in Bill and Ted Face the Music, it's time to hang it up.

First 5 episodes of Dopesick in the books.

In a cinematic tour de force, Keaton displays a level of acting not seen since his role in Nightshift.
Other than that, it is sad story that so much genius was wasted on creating a drug market which has hurt so many.

Matrix Resurrections

The twists, returning characters, and references were excellent - actually watched it twice to catch more easter eggs.
And bullets! (a self-deprecating theme)
Certainly not Keanu's best performance, am i right @Johnny Utah ?

No Time to Die

Bond comes out of retirement and the world has changed. Cool cars.
Rami makes an excellent villain.

Got 10 minutes into new LetterKenny and had to pump the brakes. Someone in the house doesn't appreciates fart humor!
I concur…..Point Break is life. I still get choked up when Papas goes.

Side note, recently say Denzel Washington in the Equalizer. It was pretty good. Kind of had the whole “The Accountant” and “John Wick” action with a decent story.

Just started both The Son and The Great on Hulu
1 episode each and both earned a second episode.
Watched both seasons of The Great. We stuck with it and I think the second season was better than the first after they get all the fantastical stuff out of the way.

We obviously watched Boba Fett because I'm a huge Star Wars nerd. We're also currently binging the new season of Cobra Kai, but I'm not sure why. It's gotten very silly.

Back
Top Bottom