What are you watching now?

After a 3 years hiatus the squatchy guys are back at it on Animal Planet, and just uninteresting and generally boring as always…did you hear that? It sounds like a branch falling but we’re in the woods, what are the chances of that so it must be a Bigfoot! SqUatchy as hell…

Mr Corman - dark comedy surrounding decaying mental health.

Nine Perfect Strangers - This is a weird one, but i've got too much invested to stop watching now!

I'm back to watching series that drop 1 episode a week. Weird!

Heist on Netflix was interesting. What would you do after stealing a million + dollars? How would it make you feel?

Wife and I binge watched Clickbait on Netflix in less then a week. I guess being an IT guy it was a little more interesting to me but I dont want to give anything away and make any other comments.

It was good for a mini series I think they could have done many more episodes of it but it was pretty well done.

She's been watching Reign and I catch bits and pieces of some of the episodes its also very well done even if I am just watching random scenes. I might have to watch that one on my own from episode 1.

Wife and I binge watched Clickbait on Netflix in less then a week. I guess being an IT guy it was a little more interesting to me but I dont want to give anything away and make any other comments.

It was good for a mini series I think they could have done many more episodes of it but it was pretty well done.

She's been watching Reign and I catch bits and pieces of some of the episodes its also very well done even if I am just watching random scenes. I might have to watch that one on my own from episode 1.

We have watched 4/8 of Clickbait and while you didn’t give anything away I think you actually did, lol. I’ll ride out the last 4 but I think I know where it’s going now.

We have watched 4/8 of Clickbait and while you didn’t give anything away I think you actually did, lol. I’ll ride out the last 4 but I think I know where it’s going now.
I'd be really surprised if you have it figured out. I'm curious as to where you think it's going.

I'd be really surprised if you have it figured out. I'm curious as to where you think it's going.

I’ll leave it there for 2 days. We should be done Monday. I’ve got a few thoughts but I’ll spare the open discussion lest I ruin it for the next viewer. Hold this thought.

@iman29
@Mahnken

Ok we watched e5 & e6 tonight. Total fucking curve ball but at the end of e6 our theory is still possible. Well we had a 2-part theory of killer & motive. The motive is no longer possible but the killer is still in play. That said, all evidence points to someone else which is why we're liking our chances because every time a show like this points too directly at someone, it's not them.

This show has elements of Black Mirror and both of the Harlan Coban series I've watched.

@iman29
@Mahnken

Ok we watched e5 & e6 tonight. Total fucking curve ball but at the end of e6 our theory is still possible. Well we had a 2-part theory of killer & motive. The motive is no longer possible but the killer is still in play. That said, all evidence points to someone else which is why we're liking our chances because every time a show like this points too directly at someone, it's not them.

This show has elements of Black Mirror and both of the Harlan Coban series I've watched.

I will plead the 5th and exercise my right to not comment and ruin any theories or lead you to any conclusions.

Enjoy.

Watched the first episode of impeachment the other night.... Entertaining... I used to to drive a truck and listen to the news alot back in 96... So I remember alot of this story.... Having some of the background filled in (from whoevers perspective) was good... Oh and suprise, Bill Clinton is a creeper

@iman29
@Mahnken

Fine.

NFW you could have picked that one. We had it as the IT kid from e4 on. After @iman29 said, "Being an IT guy," I thought for sure that was it. Even going into e8 I was sure of it. The Matt direction was an obvious red herring from the word go IMO.

@iman29
@Mahnken

Fine.

NFW you could have picked that one. We had it as the IT kid from e4 on. After @iman29 said, "Being an IT guy," I thought for sure that was it. Even going into e8 I was sure of it. The Matt direction was an obvious red herring from the word go IMO.

I didn’t even realize I led you in a direction but yeah no way to pick that twist even my wife was like N F Wayyy!

Wont say more so I don’t ruin anything else.

Back
Top Bottom