What are you watching now?

iman29

We finally wrapped up all the DVR'd episodes of Manifest a week or so ago only to learn the series has been cancelled. I was losing interest in the show but wanted to see it to the end and the last episode was definitely a shocker but it left a lot of things hanging too much. Clearly they didnt think the show was going to be canceled.

We browsed around Netflix and started watching Broadchurch which is about a young boy in a small town in the UK that seemingly jumps off a cliff (yeah big downer I know). Its in the category of like a whodunnit kind of series with some decent twists and turns so far. I have a hard time following the dialogue and accents mostly due to my partial hearing loss issues but even the wife has to rewind it sometimes to understand what they are saying.

We are already into Season 2 of 3 so I guess we will see where it goes.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
We finally wrapped up all the DVR'd episodes of Manifest a week or so ago only to learn the series has been cancelled. I was losing interest in the show but wanted to see it to the end and the last episode was definitely a shocker but it left a lot of things hanging too much. Clearly they didnt think the show was going to be canceled.

We browsed around Netflix and started watching Broadchurch which is about a young boy in a small town in the UK that seemingly jumps off a cliff (yeah big downer I know). Its in the category of like a whodunnit kind of series with some decent twists and turns so far. I have a hard time following the dialogue and accents mostly due to my partial hearing loss issues but even the wife has to rewind it sometimes to understand what they are saying.

We are already into Season 2 of 3 so I guess we will see where it goes.

Season 2 is also good.

We turned on closed captioning. Have to look up some of the slang and idioms. Now I call call someone a knob and they have no idea.

Last edited:

iman29

Season 2 is also good.

We turned on closed captioning. Have paise to look up some of the slang and idioms. Now I call call someone a knob and they have no idea.

So much better with CC turned on !

Now I don’t have to make it as loud even with my bad hearing

Top Bottom