What are you watching now?

roc

My rope on crime-based TV has run short. Every show these days is crime-related. So it’s gotta be really damn good to pull me in. That said, I’ll take your suggestion under advisement, as they say.
understood, subtitles help. But the heart wants, what the heart wants.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
My rope on crime-based TV has run short. Every show these days is crime-related. So it’s gotta be really damn good to pull me in. That said, I’ll take your suggestion under advisement, as they say.
It's really damn good. Starting season 4 tonight.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

No idea where this suggestion came from and I almost passed. But I'm really happy I didn't. Solidly entertaining movie. Will watch with the family at some point.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not sure if I'm over Letterkenny, or if the most recent season wasn't very good.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not sure if I'm over Letterkenny, or if the most recent season wasn't very good.

I’m guessing your expectations have gone up. I find at a certain point something can’t meet the expectations. I also feel they have ups & downs.

I also wonder how long this formula can work.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
we've watched all the american detective shows - now we are on to the british ones.
actual british ones, not american set in the UK.
Wife is into them, i just do more paperwork - taxes are just about done - gotta get the bank stuff now.

rick81721

Lothar
We started watching the Crown. 2 epis in and very good. Tho John Lithgow as Churchill? They couldn't find a brit to play him??

Dexter as JFK! That was interesting. Man they really dragged out season 2. Finally got to season 3 and it's still only 1964. Everybody aged in 1 year.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
waterboy was a comedic tour de force.
i can't remember a single line from it.

Top Bottom