What are you watching now?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Greyhound - apple tv

Tom (not tb12) wins again. in the vein of Run Silent Run Deep and Red October,
it is all about the strategy and understanding the enemy, and being on top of the situation.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Annual viewing of Rock of Ages

I'll repost: you got a kid in the 9/10/11 range, watch this. without actually showing anything
it introduces sex/drugs/homosexualism/alt thinking and a bunch of other "stuff".
Easy opener to talk about it.

plus the music is good (either for you or your parents :D)

🤘

iman29

Just watched the netflix documentary Icarus the last 2 days while zwifting. I thought it was more about cycling doping stuff didnt realIze it was about the whole Russian doping thing.

The first part was pretty interesting about how the EPO stuff boosted the guys performance but the second half was meh. Still helped me pass the time.

Zaskar

Late to the Queen's Gambit party. Binge watched yesterday. Loved it.
Just finished last night. Really enjoyed the first few episodes but thought it tailed off a bit. Funny seeing Sam from Love Actually as Benny.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You may want to give it another shot. The first couple of seasons are really good, if you like gangster stuff.

My rope on crime-based TV has run short. Every show these days is crime-related. So it’s gotta be really damn good to pull me in. That said, I’ll take your suggestion under advisement, as they say.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We made it 20 minutes, looked at each other, and agreed we would never make it to the end. Good luck in your journey!
Loved that series... Little tough to understand, but you eventually get accustomed to it....

---------------------

We just finished all four seasons of Money Heist on Netflix. It's a dubbed Spanish series. It's a little janky watching with the dubbing, but whatevs. @MissJR level f bombs.

ekuhn

Loved that series... Little tough to understand, but you eventually get accustomed to it....

---------------------

We just finished all four seasons of Money Heist on Netflix. It's a dubbed Spanish series. It's a little janky watching with the dubbing, but whatevs. @MissJR level f bombs.
Wrapping up first season, now. I tried to watch it Narcos style, (In spanish, but with english subtitles) but it was too fast to read and watch. Definitely has a 1960's godzilla or WuTang Karate Movie feel, but once you look past that, its action packed and always keeps you guessing. F Bombs by the boat load.

krink

Eddie Munster
Just watched the netflix documentary Icarus the last 2 days while zwifting. I thought it was more about cycling doping stuff didnt realIze it was about the whole Russian doping thing.

The first part was pretty interesting about how the EPO stuff boosted the guys performance but the second half was meh. Still helped me pass the time.
But funny as hell that after all that, his race in France was marred my not charging his Di2 batteries.

Top Bottom