What are you watching now?

And so he says to me, 'you wanna be a bad guy?' And I say, 'yeah, baby! I wanna be bad!' And I says, 'surf's up, space ponies! I'm making gravy without the lumps!' Aaaaahahahahahaha!

evilmadbomber.png

My youngest and I love these. And MST3K. Probably comes from growing up with Godzilla movies, which are equally as bad (good)
Thought about this.
Polar bear crossed with king crab
King polarcrab terrorizes Iditarod fatbikers till pegiunwalusorius battles it to end its first sequel. Then second sequel spaceforce is called on to protect next years race only to battle flying dodolizards. I want royalties.

Thought about this.
Polar bear crossed with king crab
King polarcrab terrorizes Iditarod fatbikers till pegiunwalusorius battles it to end its first sequel. Then second sequel spaceforce is called on to protect next years race only to battle flying dodolizards. I want royalties.

Too wordy. Just POLARCRAB will do. Has to roll off the tongue. AhHHHHHHH POLARCrAb!!! Also, will need to take place somewhere warm as to exploit the B Film actresses greatest pair of assets. I'm pretty sure you can rent Costa Rica for a few hundred bucks.

Wonder Woman 1984

I loved the first Wonder Woman. I did not love the 2nd. They really nailed the whole "1984" thing because it seems like this is what year the script was written.

Hard no on this one. Super disappointed.

Just started season 2 Episode 1 of House of Cards. We been watching 2-3 episodes at a time depending on who falls asleep first.

In order not to ruin it for anyone just gonna say damn didn’t seem that coming.

I’m into it but wife is 50/50 sometimes the political references are hard to follow

Back
Top Bottom