What are you watching now?

I haven't had the brains to watch Netflix so I'm slumming on utube. So far: ESPN's not top ten, drum cams from live shows, some Norwegian rock climber that does challenges with a Russian ninja trainer and a (more than slightly) insane American power lifter, oh and of course Peter Sagan!

Westworld season 2 on the bike.

ZeroZeroZero with the wife at night.

Westworld season 2 on the bike.
Never kept up with Westworld; that's on the menu. We'll go back and start from the the beginning.

I avoided getting into Watchmen while it was being broadcast, but that's another one I'm likely to try, as time passes. I'm fully aware that it's more "inspired" by the original Alan Moore story, than faithful to it.

Believe it or not, we never watched The Wire. That might finally happen, if we're in the house as long as I think we're gonna be.

Never kept up with Westworld; that's on the menu. We'll go back and start from the the beginning.

I avoided getting into Watchmen while it was being broadcast, but that's another one I'm likely to try, as time passes. I'm fully aware that it's more "inspired" by the original Alan Moore story, than faithful to it.

Believe it or not, we never watched The Wire. That might finally happen, if we're in the house as long as I think we're gonna be.

Funny as all 3 of these have popped up on my radar in the last 6-12 months.

Westworld - it's getting sort of out there. Season 2 is hard to follow because I am on the bike and there seem to be subtleties that are hard to follow. Seems to me there are like 3 different storylines with very little explanation as to how they are jumping across them. I give them some leeway here but only because it's a bike-specific watch.

Watchmen - I was just told to watch this. On my mental radar.

The Wire - I burned through 5 seasons. Solid, not for the faint of heart.

Bingeable. (<--word?)

The Sinner - Season 1 Cora. Episodes under an hour, moves quickly, everyone is shady...and the President from Independence Day
is one of the leads - we could use his speech right now.

PS: Pulp Posting!

Where can I watch The Wire?

And we just finished Golden Girls on Hulu. Took about a year to get through it all. Seemed like they rushed the ending, like the show got canceled on short notice or something.

And we just finished Golden Girls on Hulu. Took about a year to get through it all. Seemed like they rushed the ending, like the show got canceled on short notice or something.

Try mork and mindy. Heard it is fresh.

Things I've enjoyed lately:
Russian Doll netflix
Undone amazon
Farscape
Jessica jones 1st season
Misfits, its from UK. It's about misfits with super powers. Very funny with some good actors.
Altered carbon 1st season
The expanse
Dark matter - really liked this.
Firefly - classic

If you have lots of time, watch deep space nine. It's over 150 hours, it should keep you occupied for awhile.

Tow Trucks!

GTOger's YouTube channel. Humorously edited parking lot surveillance footage from a 24/7 data center (No Parking) near the night clubs.

Matt's Off-Road Recovery YouTube channel. Adventures into Zion and other Utah parks to rescue the unprepared. Great scenery, advanced recovery techniques, and its a bonus if old Ed the Yard Manager is providing the color commentary.

Back
Top Bottom