What are you watching now?

Ive been working my way through Dave Portnoys Barstool Pizza reviews. He's currently reviewing all the different frozen pizzas from his apartment. Some of them are pretty friggin funny.

Watched 1917 last night, thought it was good but not as good as some of the other Oscar contenders. And yes, my wife is on the Joe Exotic train too.

Fell asleep during episode 1 of Tiger King. Probably too much tequila. Woke up when my wife put on Ronny Chieng comedy special on Netflix. Funny, but the start is a little too close to reality.

We're going through the Marvel Universe in order of Avenger. We're on the Hulk and I'm surprised they never did a solo movie for him. We flexed our nerd hard and found the Ed Norton version in a box of forgotten DVDs.

We're going through the Marvel Universe in order of Avenger. We're on the Hulk and I'm surprised they never did a solo movie for him. We flexed our nerd hard and found the Ed Norton version in a box of forgotten DVDs.
Hulk is just not very exciting. He gets angry, he smashes shit. It's not like he would change to fight crime/villains in solo movies.

Hulk is just not very exciting. He gets angry, he smashes shit. It's not like he would change to fight crime/villains in solo movies.

wait - 5 seasons of the tv series.
um, your a right, that is 60 episodes of the same thing ;)
Kept Bill and Lou employed.

It isn't, but we're committed at this point. And they have 3 more weeks of quarantine so, there's time.

Since epix is free I just started slow burn
I like political history and nothing beats all behind scenes of Watergate. 1st episode (45 min) was good. All Martha...

Finished Letterkenny s3 today. I have decided to draw this one out. I want to eat the whole cake in 1 sitting but I am going to savor it.

So I started Westworld season 2 this morning also.

Mrs. G is currently plowing through “Tiger King”. I’ve been in and out of the room, mostly trying to avoid it, but she’s all-in for sure.

We’ve re-watched all three seasons of “Fargo”, which lost nothing on a second encounter. Absolutely stellar.

Gonna try getting Mrs. G to watch “Taboo” next. I’ve already seen it twice, but I won’t mind a third run-through.

I know I've mentioned this series before but given the current state of affairs, I highly recommend this for family. Warm, gentle, intelligently funny. Wonderful relationships. 3 seasons, each gets better. Here's your treasure....
No matter how sad, worried we are, 5 minutes in we're smiling.

We started watching that Tiger King show.

Guys, I really don't know if I can watch this. With the cats and the guns and the hillbillies and the lack of teeth... Oh my God. I am literally watching it through my fingers like it's a horror movie or something.

We started watching that Tiger King show.

Guys, I really don't know if I can watch this. With the cats and the guns and the hillbillies and the lack of teeth... Oh my God. I am literally watching it through my fingers like it's a horror movie or something.
You sure you don't have Fox on by mistake?

Finished Tiger King. Amazing how living in the Tri-state area, you think you've seen it all - then Netflix is like, buckle up and hold on - you gotta see this.

Back
Top Bottom