What are you watching now?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ve been watching Archer every day for the past few weeks on the train to/from work on Hulu.
So inappropriate.

Also, watched 6 episodes of season 2 of Dark on the flight to SF today. Shits getting really weird.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think we are 7 episodes into Dark. Holy shit this series is good. But I’m afraid we are moving into Twin Peaks territory soon. Queue the Log Lady.

But man, so good.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Been watching Mom

It's actually a very LOL show, I like for relative reasons but allison Janneys character is just spot on to someone I know so well.

BPaze

I’ve been watching Archer every day for the past few weeks on the train to/from work on Hulu.
So inappropriate.

Also, watched 6 episodes of season 2 of Dark on the flight to SF today. Shits getting really weird.
That would explain your recent rash of Archer memes.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We watched the first episode and then realized we really need to rewatch the first season first.
We just watched the first episode of the second season... I think I need to rewatch the first season again. I am so thoroughly confused.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Luther, I'm rewatching the whole series since I just found out they made new seasons and don't remember anything side for enjoying it

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We just watched the first episode of the second season... I think I need to rewatch the first season again. I am so thoroughly confused.

We just finished the 2nd series tonight. Have to say season 3 is going to have to work really hard to top this.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Just started 2nd season of Dark. W1f3 and kid are into it.

Last edited:

thegock

Watched "Once Upon a Time...in Hollywould" as part of the wedding anniversary week festivities. So good that it didn't seem like 2:48 run time. Good cameos. 8.8/10

IMG_20190808_173033.jpg

rick81721

Lothar
Wifey and I saw The Peanut Butter Falcon at Montgomery theater last night. A movie at Montgomery theater about professional wrestling??

980x.gif

PS if you see it and don't immediately ID the two ex WWF wrastlers, you're a poser

Top Bottom