What are you watching now?

Kaleidopete

I just watched Klunkerz - A Film about Mountain Bikes on Amazon
Very good show.

Using archival footage, photographs, and interviews, the film tells the story of the early days of mountain biking. In the 1970s San Francisco was the vortex of American counter-culture. Over the Golden Gate Bridge, another movement started. The kids here scavenged bikes from junkyards and adapted motorcycle parts, and a billion dollar industry was born: the mountain bike, also known as klunkerz.

ekuhn

Watched Sex Education pretty funny. Will watch season 2 when it comes out.

Highwaymen was great. Incredible movie.

The Dirt. Yea...to only be a rockstar.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Think we're gonna have to re-watch season 1 first.

Probably a good call, though I watched it like 1.7 times already. May go for 2.7 then watch the new season.

BTW I did watch season 1 of WestWorld. Solid, have to admit I can't imagine where s2 is going.

Zaskar

Watched Rolling Thunder Revue last night Netflix.
Bob Dylan documentary about 1976 tour. Really cool old footage and performances if your into BD.

Kaleidopete

Peter Gunn TV series from around 1958, Private Eye / Jazz / Best old cars! Desoto, Imperial, Cadillac
Amazon Prime free

Last edited:

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Just finished Chernobyl really enjoyed it aside but I'm disappointed in the lack of C word. Pretty sad stuff but helped build on the picture imgur helped form for me, one of the most engaging reads I've read online for those who have time.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Just finished Chernobyl really enjoyed it aside but I'm disappointed in the lack of C word. Pretty sad stuff but helped build on the picture imgur helped form for me, one of the most engaging reads I've read online for those who have time.

intense.
a situation made worse by 'it must get done' - it never must get done at any chance of an unacceptable outcome.

Top Bottom