What are you stocking up on?

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy

Attachments

• IMG_20210517_185326810.jpg
    IMG_20210517_185326810.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 50

Ian F

A goal with my current quiver of mtn bikes has been to have as much cross-compatibility as possible. All three have Boost wheels, F&R, and Shimano 12 spd. The two Santa Cruz bikes are running GX AXS, so one can be spare to the other. The Spot is XTR. All 3 run Shimano brakes, so I only need to keep one bleed kit on hand. They are all different models, tho... Saint 4-piston on the MT, XT 4-piston on the Chameleon, XTR 2-piston on the Spot. I do have a few extra Saint pad sets left over from when those were on my DH bike and I had delusions of racing, so I still have a bunch of spares left over from back then.

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind having a couple of 12 spd chains and maybe a cassette on hand.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
A goal with my current quiver of mtn bikes has been to have as much cross-compatibility as possible. All three have Boost wheels, F&R, and Shimano 12 spd. The two Santa Cruz bikes are running GX AXS, so one can be spare to the other. The Spot is XTR. All 3 run Shimano brakes, so I only need to keep one bleed kit on hand. They are all different models, tho... Saint 4-piston on the MT, XT 4-piston on the Chameleon, XTR 2-piston on the Spot. I do have a few extra Saint pad sets left over from when those were on my DH bike and I had delusions of racing, so I still have a bunch of spares left over from back then.

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind having a couple of 12 spd chains and maybe a cassette on hand.
At least you have 18 bikes, if one breaks down

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm a contrarian I guess. Selling everything I own.

Who wants to buy my guns and ammo? I heard on Newsmax we should start seeing the transition of the people that were vaccinated to zombies. :)

30-06.jpg

Ian F

At least you have 18 bikes, if one breaks down
Well.. right now I have 6 - the three mtn bikes mentioned above, my Colnago road bike, a GT Grade gravel bike that I'm still trying to figure out what to do with and a 22 year old 20" BMX bike.

The joys of being single, having a decent job and no debt.

Top Bottom