What are you stocking up on?

serviceguy

The M1 Garand has been sitting on the floor of our living room for a month and she hasn't bothered me once about it.
Do you really have one of those? The only time I shot one of those (7.62 NATO), due to a slight miscalculation on the part of our platoon commander we almost took out a an Army motorized company coming down form a camp up in the mountains as they drove right in the middle of the firing range. Unfortunately for our platoon commander an Army General was at the head of the Company, he got chewed up pretty bad and transferred, we had to crawl back to the bus on loose rocks for about half a mile. Good times. I may have to buy it from you.

My personal rifle was a M1 Winchester and it was a real piece of crap, many exploded when firing at the range. They were WWI surplus that got handed down to several generations of conscripted grunts. What could possibly go wrong. I remember that at the time Armed Forces estimated they would had been capable of resisting for a few minutes in case of an attack at the borders.

My strong point was my Beretta 92S.

Thank you for the involuntary trip down memory lane, I'm guessing you were not even born back then (1986).

Last edited:
Top Bottom