What are some places to ride not to far into PA

This time of year it’s the bears you have to look out for 🐻 😁 But that’s a great trail. I need to get back there myself. Let us know how it goes. Curious as to whether it’s overgrown in spots.

Is this still worth riding now?

This time of year it’s the bears you have to look out for 🐻 😁 But that’s a great trail. I need to get back there myself. Let us know how it goes. Curious as to whether it’s overgrown in spots.
Thankfully I'm not the slowest rider in the group. :cool: I'll give a report after.

Today’s American Standard ride was fun. Single track was in good shape. Towards the end we bumped into some dirt bikers.

Unfortunately for me mile 9ish my derailer decided to no longer want to work after fighting with a stick causing me to walk out the remainder of 4ish miles.

Besides the dirt bikers there wasn’t any other humans.

Taking 10 teens to knobles next week for a couple days. Campgrounds have shuttle to the park so I'm free from responsibility and this is close to roaring creek. So for the ones who have been is this park easy to navigate off trailforks? Best loops or direction?

Best to start on the Natalie side it is just a maze of trails you will get lost but your on a ridge top so it's easy to find your way back there is also a trail that goes across the whole ridgetop called big mountain trail about 8 miles long
I'm off Wednesday and Thursday next week if you want some to show you around

Midday, probably not. Morning while frozen, yes. There is a paved pumptrack in Emmaus and a concrete skatepark in Bethlehem if that's your thing though...

Back
Top Bottom