What am I suppose to do with a pile of dented and beat up rim brake tubular wheelsets?

Mountain Bike Mike

F3A1D344-B4C3-493D-99E9-BB489E762781.gif

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
God I wish my pile of useless wheels was that small... You could try to carefully pull off the tubular and sell on ebay, but that may not even be worth your time. I'd take the wheels w/ the PDXs off your hands.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
The tires are probably on their last leg too. Would make a great training set

Carbon front rim with Grifo, spoke nipple loose in the rim
Front alloy wheel with PDX, fine
everything else, meh

I don't see anyone offering up the cash for fire, but if everyone that replied to this thread put in 5 bucks you'd finally be able to pull this off

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
noone offered to pay you to burn them (at least not that i noticed) we just want fire!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fire is about 1100 degrees F, to burn metal you need 2800 degrees. Therefore a special furnace would need to be constructed, which may come in handy for future burnt offerings. Could be a good winter project.
Be the life of the party, burn things, make money, amaze your friends.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Fire is about 1100 degrees F, to burn metal you need 2800 degrees. Therefore a special furnace would need to be constructed, which may come in handy for future burnt offerings. Could be a good winter project.
Be the life of the party, burn things, make money, amaze your friends.
Iggypoo, alum allot melting points are like 800-1400. Steel 1500+. Easily obtainable in a backyard fire. B positive.

Top Bottom