What a mouse!

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I was out at Chuck-E-Cheese with my son today and i saw this on the wall:D i thought it was funny.

Attachments

• chuck e .JPG
    chuck e .JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 52

J-Dro

Chuck-E has quite a gut there. We need to get him on Jake's training regimen.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I was out at Chuck-E-Cheese with my son today and i saw this on the wall:D i thought it was funny.
The one in East Brunswick?!? I was in there in the fall of '84 and some kid came up to me out of nowhere and asked if I had any pot to sell.

Fun for the whole family!

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
The one in East Brunswick?!? I was in there in the fall of '84 and some kid came up to me out of nowhere and asked if I had any pot to sell.

No Bro the one in Edison, did you have any weed?:rofl: Should have kicked in the butt frigin youth of today(to bad he didnt ask for Stans dad rocket fuel)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep

With the shaggy look you are rocking lately you might be confused for a homeless guy or a drug dealer. Luckily I know you better than that..

ChrisG

No Bro the one in Edison, did you have any weed?:rofl: Should have kicked in the butt frigin youth of today(too bad he didnt ask for Stan's dad rocket fuel)
No, no dope. My hair wasn't even that long at that point.

And yes, I could have helped the fellow out if he had asked for homemade Polish wine.:eek:

ChrisG

With the shaggy look you are rocking lately you might be confused for a homeless guy or a drug dealer. Luckily I know you better than that..
This shaggy look?

Attachments

• of=50,590,442.jpg
    of=50,590,442.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 21

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
This shaggy look?

Even though you have the least body fat you do look the warmest.

I love snowboarding on a killer powder day with the bushy beard. I get a sweet beard igloo and I actually feel warmer.

j

ArmyOfNone

Nuff said.

Hope i dont offend yall with the I was born when you my age comments. But i may not been alive 90 days at this point

PedalPaddles

I always thought ChrisG looked like he just rode into town on a horse after spending the last 3 months on the open range. The only word he bothers to utter is, "whiskey".

ChrisG

perfect

I always thought ChrisG looked like he just rode into town on a horse after spending the last 3 months on the open range. The only word he bothers to utter is, "whiskey".
I knew there had to be a good reason for hanging around with you so much...

No, no dope. My hair wasn't even that long at that point.

And yes, I could have helped the fellow out if he had asked for homemade Polish wine.:eek:

Where does one get this homemade Polish wine? Since my grandpa died 10 years ago I have not had good homemade wine of the Polish variety (any cherry by chance?). I wish I'd learned how to make it while he was still alive.

ChrisG

Sorry...

Where does one get this homemade Polish wine? Since my grandpa died 10 years ago I have not had good homemade wine of the Polish variety (any cherry by chance?). I wish I'd learned how to make it while he was still alive.
...can't help you these days with the wine.

The allusion was to a high school friend of bikeboy and I, whose father made wine which we affectionately dubbed "Rocket Fuel". When we wanted to get tuned up and had no money or someone to procure actual booze, we'd swipe a big jug of Stash's dad's wine and head for the park.

The headache the next morning was usually epic.

Top Bottom