What’s this fork worth?

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Many apologies if this isn’t the right thread.

Rock Shox yari 160 (2017) Uppers are pretty messed up from a crash at creek. I smoothed them out best I could with 5000 wet sandpaper but ended up replacing the fork. Steer tube is 5.75”

thought I might get involved and take it apart out of curiosity but that never happened.
DEED6498-BBC3-4C91-B51F-3F66DC1B4D98.jpeg
FA6BB35B-D67A-4FE8-92EC-F2C622664A99.jpeg

Last edited:

Karate Monkey

Worth parts, assuming they're still good. MoCo dampers/cheap debonair springs aren't worth much, so assuming the lowers are in GOOD condition (no major gouges, bushings aren't worn out), maybe $100-150.

The catch is that the lowers need to match the needs of whatever generation of fork someone has, and it may not be realistic to sell them for their actual worth, but what you are willing to accept to get rid of them (see: I wind up selling stuff for years at a time, but MIGHT get what I want).

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Worth parts, assuming they're still good. MoCo dampers/cheap debonair springs aren't worth much, so assuming the lowers are in GOOD condition (no major gouges, bushings aren't worn out), maybe $100-150.

The catch is that the lowers need to match the needs of whatever generation of fork someone has, and it may not be realistic to sell them for their actual worth, but what you are willing to accept to get rid of them (see: I wind up selling stuff for years at a time, but MIGHT get what I want).
Thanks honestly I was thinking $100 takes it all.

Thanks again

Top Bottom