Wharton Winter Challenge

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Happy holidays everybody!

I created a Strava challenge for anyone looking to add some motivation to their winter training. I know there is already the "BIYF" contest, and this in no way seeks to replace or compete with that. This is more like a "fitness test" you can add to augment your base miles over the winter. The details can be found here.

For those not using Strava ... well, sorry - this is a Strava challenge that uses a Strava segment to rank riders. Unfortunately, if you haven't properly assimilated into the Borg of Strava users, you're out of luck on this one. (But you can still ride it if you like - I'm attaching the GPX file to this post. You won't be counted in the rankings, but you can still go for your own personal record if you like!)

Check it out and if you're interested, just join the group linked in the Strava post (and here) and have at it - the rest will take care of itself!

Attachments

• Done_working_for_the_year_.gpx
    632.5 KB · Views: 101

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
What is the official Strava segment?
It's referenced in the link on the original post, but it's called "Clockwise Challenge Course Winter 2021". It's more or less the same as one or two others, but I created this separately just to be exact on the start and finish point.

Top Bottom