Wharton Conditions

moray42

Merman
Not much out of the usual to report for here today. A day removed from the rain, so things were pretty well drained. Wind did take down a smaller branches, and a dead tree just to the left of the fork by the trail head. Had my saw in the truck so ran back up after the ride, and cut it off where it crossed the trail. Only did a quick loop on the green, so i can't speak for the other trails.

SS_Dave

What do you guys think the conditions are like this morning? Not sure to go or stay local. I can never figure out what town this park is in so I can't find the snow totals.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Just finished a ride here, conditions confirmed. Def. no studs needed, it's solid as a rock and mostly dirt.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Can anyone update the conditions at Wharton? Wondering if the weather on Monday added any snow down there or not.

Thanks.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I'm sure its frozen and fine Chris. No new accumulation down here on Monday.

giff06

Chris,
Did you guys ride Wharton today? How was it? Pat and I rode our local park up here and there was a fair amount of ice on the trails. When it was snow covered it was OK but I'm talkin ice, ice baby!
Looking for a place to ride tomarrow. At this point it looks to be on the road.
Ed and Pat
tSRt

moray42

Merman
Chris,

Did you guys ride Wharton today? How was it? Pat and I rode our local park up here and there was a fair amount of ice on the trails. When it was snow covered it was OK but I'm talkin ice, ice baby!

Ed and Pat

tSRt

Didn't ride today, at least yet anyway, but Wharton should be fine. I'm pretty close and pretty much any snow we had south of toms river melted off about a week ago. Should just be grippy frozen sand.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Chris,
Ed and Pat
tSRt
It was perfect. Hit it tomorrow for sure.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions