Westwood Velo Cross

O yea! These and the grand prix are the races I am most looking forward to this year.

Let's rent out a building down there for all of us that are going:D

Speaking of everyone that's going, maybe I should go pre-reg before it fills up;)

-Jim.

Let's rent out a building down there for all of us that are going:D

Speaking of everyone that's going, maybe I should go pre-reg before it fills up;)

-Jim.

I have to work sat. So I have to jet right after the race, but sunday I may be looking to do something.

I do a nice 2.5 loop of grass field, fire road and single track with a psuedo run-up or 2 at shark river park (Gully Rd lot) just north of Allaire. Let me know if any one wants to check it out. Allaire is fun on the X bike but this place seems to resemble a race course a little more.
Damn, all of these races are SO far away for me. Gotta be a place in Central NJ to put one on. Did that little one in the snow last December in Middletown. Is that happening again? Tatum Pk might be another place. I bet Shark River Pk could be fun too.

I do a nice 2.5 loop of grass field, fire road and single track with a psuedo run-up or 2 at shark river park (Gully Rd lot) just north of Allaire. Let me know if any one wants to check it out. Allaire is fun on the X bike but this place seems to resemble a race course a little more.
Damn, all of these races are SO far away for me. Gotta be a place in Central NJ to put one on. Did that little one in the snow last December in Middletown. Is that happening again? Tatum Pk might be another place. I bet Shark River Pk could be fun too.

I have not seen the Wallstaub Stable one yet in Middletown,nor Jamesburg too..

Back
Top Bottom