Well... this just happened. 6 people dead 15+ injured on a bike path in NYC

02camaro

http://abc7ny.com/2588484/

A Home Depot pickup rental plowed down cyclists on a bike path in NYC. 6 dead 15+ injured, being marked as a possible terrorist attack. Driver of the pickup was shot and taken into custody after it slammed into a school bus injuring kids on board.

Terrible news.

Last edited:

Kaleidopete

Image2.jpg

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fuck this piece of shit coward.

Bet he is the biggest *****.

If I had my way he would be on display for public torture.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
working right outside Holland tunnel this afternoon i could tell the police presence seemed more than usual and all the helicopters hovering gave me a bad feeling , very sad news

qclabrat

Sad, prayers to the families of the murdered and injured.

I'm picking up my parents from Newark tonight and need to drive them to Brooklyn and Manhattan. Not looking forward to this.

TheLonerider

When I saw this I thought of all the people I know who bike...good people.
This sucks, big time. I hope everyone on here is okay, and my thoughts go to the riders who were injured and killed. As to the terrorist, I sometimes wish we still had public executions...
Be safe out there, everyone!

trener1

Sad, prayers to the families of the murdered and injured.

I'm picking up my parents from Newark tonight and need to drive them to Brooklyn and Manhattan. Not looking forward to this.

Don't worry about coming into Manhattan/Brooklyn. I live in Brooklyn, I took my kids out Trick or Treating last night, then went to the Halloween Parade in Brooklyn, everyone was out and about, I'm sure there will be extra security at the Bridges and Tunnels, but the best way to defeat these fuckers is to get out there and show them we are going to keep on living.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
If this was a little later in the day and if I was still at my old job.... I could have been one of the unfortunate ones.
Scary... thoughts and prayers for the victims.

qclabrat

Don't worry about coming into Manhattan/Brooklyn. I live in Brooklyn, I took my kids out Trick or Treating last night, then went to the Halloween Parade in Brooklyn, everyone was out and about, I'm sure there will be extra security at the Bridges and Tunnels, but the best way to defeat these fuckers is to get out there and show them we are going to keep on living.
In Brooklyn was fine but leaving from Holland was an hour delay as someone decided to do work and close one lane on Halloween where the parade starts, smarts.

Spoke to my cousin who's daughter is at Stuyvasent HS, the HD truck crashed right in front of the school. There was a lockdown and they heard shots fired as officers took the guy down. School was letting out and thankfully it wasn't worst than it could have been due to the good work of NYPD.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
If this was a little later in the day and if I was still at my old job.... I could have been one of the unfortunate ones.
Scary... thoughts and prayers for the victims.

was wondering about your travels as info came out yesterday. Saw you checked-in after it.

this is so horrendous.

i think there is going to be a bigger response to this than we have become accustom. militarily speaking.

Top Bottom