welcome to the fold

jimmysnukastyle

Thanks to Bike N Gear in Somerset for telling me of this site - I've been searching for mountain biking people, places, and things - since I finally bought a bike three weeks ago.

I used to mountain bike years ago - like more than 10 - now I want back in! I bought a Gary Fisher Marlin - been riding streets every day since I bought it. Either that or the Canal.

So mainly looking for people and places I suppose - to begin again in Central New Jersey - will surely need things shortly.

Safe Trip Home,
JSS

PS: I have a Jeep that tends to find mud and trails quite well if anyone's into that.

Last edited:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
welcome to the nuthouse! :D

i used to offroad a lot but broke too much stuff...so, i sold the reliable and well built 98 TJ and now i have an 82 scrambler that needs work. hmmmmm....

jersey girl rides is also into jeeps and sorta in your area.

walter

Fourth Party
Fred, Jimmy "superfly" Snuka was an old school wwf (and other wrestling camps) wrestler. Probably lasted until the early 90's, he was from the island of Tonga or something like that, his famous finishing move was when his opponent was lying in the middle of the ring motionless, he would climb onto the top turnbuckle, do some sort of devil horns with both his hands, and go flying across the ring and body splash the person and then pin them.

I guess you could call him a forefather to todays high flying ring antics. Last I heard of him he was either in the Opie and Anthony show or Howard Stern, and he sounded like he had been smoking to much island stuff.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
here ya go fred. the flying leap.
snukaeugeneconway1.jpg

walt, i think you are crossing the backgrounds of superfly jimmy snuka (from the fiji islands) and the tonga kid, who was, at least on paper from tonga and later part of the wild somoans.

Last edited:
Top Bottom