Welcome Oleg

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
What?!?! After all this time no super excited introduction post?!?! :whoopdedo

Last edited:

olegbabich

Hi everybody I'm from Hightstown NJ, I have not ben riding as much as I want to lately. But I got a four day weekend coming up, so I will be able to get out. J-Dog is building me a new 29 Single Speed ,so I will have a new toy this season. Tuna Melts for everybody on the house.

NJ Jess

hummmm

what took you soon long to join us? Hope you can make your riding skills know at Allaire! 29SS fan!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh great now I'm not the only red one here.

Keep your grubby paws off my food.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Hi everybody I'm from Hightstown NJ, I have not ben riding as much as I want to lately. But I got a four day weekend coming up, so I will be able to get out. J-Dog is building me a new 29 Single Speed ,so I will have a new toy this season. Tuna Melts for everybody on the house.

One weekend night back in my formative years a few of us went over to my friend's mom's house in Wayne that was on a lake. We took to a bottle of Frangelica like it was our mission in life and I got so drunk I lost control of my body's regular functions. Somehow all the evidence remained in my tighty whiteies, and, embarassed, I disposed of them in a big garbage outside the house without anyone knowing. Around ten years later this same friend was getting married and I went to his engagement party and was chatting with his step-dad when this guy mentioned this one time he knew we were partying at his house and he came home to find a crap-load of underwear in his garbage and after admitting it was me and after we shared a good laugh he went and told everyone at the party.

Welcome to the party.

The Kalmyk

I told you,you were making a big deal about a small issue....I think an apology is due....Anyway Oleg Welcome

Last edited:

VanDbtRiver

One weekend night back in my formative years a few of us went over to my friend's mom's house in Wayne that was on a lake. We took to a bottle of Frangelica like it was our mission in life and I got so drunk I lost control of my body's regular functions. Somehow all the evidence remained in my tighty whiteies, and, embarassed, I disposed of them in a big garbage outside the house without anyone knowing. Around ten years later this same friend was getting married and I went to his engagement party and was chatting with his step-dad when this guy mentioned this one time he knew we were partying at his house and he came home to find a crap-load of underwear in his garbage and after admitting it was me and after we shared a good laugh he went and told everyone at the party.

Welcome to the party.

your title should be "skid marks"

Top Bottom