Welcome Oleg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Really? I thought there was more of a population in Mongolia/China than Russia and shared much more of an ideaology with Buddhists than Communists.

Eat me Frank.

Frank

Sasquatch
Really? I thought there was more of a population in Mongolia/China than Russia and shared much more of an ideaology with Buddhists than Communists.

Eat me Frank.

Thank you Norm...I have not laughed like that since I was a little school girl...:rofl:

The Kalmyk

Eat me Frank.

We are of Mongolian Decent and are the only Mongolian/Buddhist group to settle in Europe....Nationally we are Russian....Norm here is a vague description of our history

http://www.tibetan-museum-society.org/java/arts-culture-Kalmyk-People.jsp

P.S. I really dont look of Asian decent but if you see my grandmother she looks like she should be selling rice cakes in Queens:rofl:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I remembered about yours being the only Buddhist group in Europe from the last time we discussed this, on the Beer Thread somewhere. I think I linked the wikipedia picture of the 4-5 guys on horses.

The Kalmyk

I remembered about yours being the only Buddhist group in Europe from the last time we discussed this, on the Beer Thread somewhere. I think I linked the wikipedia picture of the 4-5 guys on horses.

Mongolia is a place all must visit....By far one of the most exotic trips youll ever experience.....They have finally open up more to visitors

The Kalmyk

Is this the much anticipated MTBNJ road trip?

I think people do mountain bike a little...Looks like it has potential....

842_091.jpg

Top Bottom