welcome dualfisted from Bricktucky

Frank

Sasquatch
with a name like that you must have a sense of humor. The mods may be a little cautious because of a name like that. So I'll be the first to give you the official HOWDY from mtbnj and JORBA. :)

dualfisted

Thank you,,, Thank you verrry much!!!

Names TJ, Born and raised in Brick-tukk-E, joined the Corps as an MP and spent most of my adult life in North Cack-a-lack and ATL/ North Georgia. I'm riding Allaire about four to five times a week right now and also surf, snowboard and ride motorsickles (harleys/ cruisers). Also, my hangout is Asbury Lanes and I like to drink GOOD beer. I also ride Hartshorne and Clayton, and get anywhere else as I can. I'm 6'6" tall, so sometimes TJ also stands for Tall Jerk. Ok, so now you fruitloops can unload on me. Lates TJ

walter

Fourth Party
Anybody, well almost anybody, that hangs at Asbury Lanes is OK in my book.

Welcome to the freak show Toe Jam:D

dualfisted

haha

Yeah, the Lanes rulz, with a friggin' Z. I may have been called Toe Jam once,,,,,,,,ONCE:getsome:.......
I don't do no prostate exams, glad you're down like that though, ha. I have however been caught with a beer in each hand more than a few times, which is where that actually comes from. Keep it rollin' sucka's.............

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
...I have however been caught with a beer in each hand more than a few times, which is where that actually comes from. Keep it rollin' sucka's.............

aaaaaaaah, so that's where it came from....I dunno what I was thinking:hmmm:

Welcome!

dualfisted

I'm glad I read some of the welcomes other users have gotten,,,,,, I was aware of the # of wisea**es that frequent this jernt,,, but I wasn't aware that English majors were among them.
I thoroughly agree that one should fill their hands, feet, pockets, hats, girlfriends pocketbooks and whatever else you can fit open bar drinks into at last call.
I dig this site already!!!!!!!

Lates,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TJ :getsome::getsome::getsome::getsome::getsome::getsome::getsome::getsomeThe only emoticon I ever want to use.

walter

Fourth Party
I'm glad I read some of the welcomes other users have gotten,,,,,, I was aware of the # of wisea**es that frequent this jernt,,, but I wasn't aware that English majors were among them.

You can feel free to spell out wiseasses, the number of people who won't get offended far outnumbers those that will.

Did we mention the race team was sponsored by Mensa?
Not to be confused with NAMBLA

dualfisted

well I have been thinking of aligning myself with a race team lately,,,hmmmmmmmmm????????
As for my language, I cuss like a sailor (cuss, what a Southern word, ha), so I'll try to keep it toned down,,,,,,,for now, insert evil laugh here.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i saw that you were from bricktucky and knew we had a keeper. welcome to the first place you'll want to be next time your hammered.

ArmyOfNone

did you just say goodbye to yourself?

i've been known to double fist near the end of happy hours/open bars. i sometimes fill pockets with can's/bottles on those occassions as well....

I learned at pedro's that when needing to transport alcoholic beverages in large quantities for person consumption your best bet is to wear a cycling jersey and camo shorts. Nothing like waking up and still having a six pack at your side. :puke:

BTW Welcome to the site brotha

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Semper Fi.

Names TJ, Born and raised in Brick-tukk-E, joined the Corps as an MP and spent most of my adult life in North Cack-a-lack and ATL/ North Georgia. I'm riding Allaire about four to five times a week right now and also surf, snowboard and ride motorsickles (harleys/ cruisers). Also, my hangout is Asbury Lanes and I like to drink GOOD beer. I also ride Hartshorne and Clayton, and get anywhere else as I can. I'm 6'6" tall, so sometimes TJ also stands for Tall Jerk. Ok, so now you fruitloops can unload on me. Lates TJ

6'6', Huh,.... You will fit in well with the dirtbags @ Allaire (AKA: team FOG = Fat Old Guys and/or team ROUS = Riders of Unusual Size) See you on the trails.

dualfisted

You cats are killin' me, haha!!!!

Bonefish-I'm loggin' in with a few brews in me right now. Army of None, thanks for the solid beer carrying ideas. Brian Snyder- I may be 37 now, but I definately won't be joining Team FOG anytime soon, however, it sounds as if I'd fit right in on Team ROUS. You cats better hit me up when you see me out at Allaire, I'm practically camping at that place right now. You can't miss a VERY green '97 fully rigid Stumpjumper out there with the seat post jacked to the sky. Peace out cub scouts, TJ:getsome::getsome::getsome::mad2:

NJ Jess

Do pray tell,...

what parts of the Beautiful Blue Carolina's might you have inhabitated. I hale from the Crystal Coast, Atlantic Beach/Emerald Isles, to be exact. How I do miss those beautiful shores and the waves of Fort Macon. Sea breezes made a rider keen minded and strong of heart. Determined, if my memory serves me correctly. Hope to ride with you soon.

walter

Fourth Party
You can't miss a VERY green '97 fully rigid Stumpjumper out there with the seat post jacked to the sky. Peace out cub scouts, TJ:getsome::getsome::getsome::mad2:

Sweet, your the guy on the funky green Stumpy, I will be the guy hiking through with my arm in a sling yelling at all of you for riding bikes while I just get to watch.

dualfisted

What kind welcomes, gee, you guys (and gal) are sure swell!!!

NJJESS- I was stationed at Camp Lejeune as an MP for two and a half years, 91-93, then got out and went to school and lived in Wilmington until around 2000 when I moved to the ATL, Marietta and Canton, Ga...........
WALTER-Just a warning, I don't wanna break the other arm, I ride with my head down, haha, just kidding, I shouldn't be able to miss ya.

NJ Jess

Camp Lejeune!

NJJESS- I was stationed at Camp Lejeune as an MP for two and a half years, 91-93, then got out and went to school and lived in Wilmington until around 2000 when I moved to the ATL, Marietta and Canton, Ga...........
WALTER-Just a warning, I don't wanna break the other arm, I ride with my head down, haha, just kidding, I shouldn't be able to miss ya.

Wow, I remember competiting there in hs track and volleyball. I did a lot of road riding there,..long empty roads. Not a lot of mtbing there. But the surfing and diving were great. Heard Wilmington isn't the little UNC-W town it used to be either. Great memories though

D

DANSPANK

"Dual Fisted" and "Unload on me"? Didn't anyone else read that? C'mon!!!!!

Where in Atlanta were ya? I lived in Dunwoody and road Blakets Creek, Jake Mountain, Bear Mountain, Yellow River Trail (not a line followig piss) and all of the others. I also headed up to Tsali for a jaunt too.

Welcome from the Birthday boy - you owe me a beer. Stella thanks.

Top Bottom