Weird/Secret Biking Habbit/Superstitions

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've got any numbers of weird habits. I have been known to throw my bike into a tree before, but not since I got the new bike. I make it a habit to cramp and bonk at almost all of the races I do. I read a lot then fail to put that knowledge into proper practice. When I get really tired, instead of dismounting for technical features I ride over them and hope I don't hurt myself too badly.

Shaggz

A strong 7
ironically, this started happening after the inner ear infection/MD JORBA ride. I am not sure if it some residual brain imbalance from the infection, or it's a case of "well, brad does it, so why can't i..."

SpartaBard

ironically, this started happening after the inner ear infection/MD JORBA ride. I am not sure if it some residual brain imbalance from the infection, or it's a case of "well, brad does it, so why can't i..."

Well that's true, I am guilty as charged for lack of communication skills with my better half.

Nimrod

I have two boys 15 and 17 years old, and they get into stuff.:p Their good kids, but their kids.

We need rules and structure.... The parents here know their are Soft Rules and Hard Rules.

Bikes fall into the hard rule catagory.
Nevermind borrowing, or even touching my's bikes = don't even look at my bikes. (I'll go Nuclear) My bikes are kept in a seperate shed, so my Wife and kids have no reason ever, to voliate the bike laws.

Same rule applies for my Guitars

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Sometimes my alter ego Rey Misterio takes over :D

P7250009.sized.jpg

Top Bottom