Weird, rib pain/back pain? Not the first time.

gpTron

Rob Ost and I are riding to cape may again tomorrow if u want in. Hit me up. 973-445-3329
If I read this early enough I'd be in. At this point I'll be too hung over... Thanks though! i did get a nice ride in to the marshlands on 50th today though.
IMG_20200806_165039_882.jpg

xc62701

Not for nothing but if you are short of breath get to the hospital ASAP. This is how my pulmonary embolism started. It felt like I pulled a muscle in my ribs/back and then in the middle of the night I woke up panting in horrible pain. By the time I got to the hospital 1/2 of my right lung was shut down and it was only getting worse. Keep an eye on it.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Not for nothing but if you are short of breath get to the hospital ASAP. This is how my pulmonary embolism started. It felt like I pulled a muscle in my ribs/back and then in the middle of the night I woke up panting in horrible pain. By the time I got to the hospital 1/2 of my right lung was shut down and it was only getting worse. Keep an eye on it.
Not short of breath. I am fine hammering on the bike. Hitting my 3rd chiro visit this afternoon. Things are mich better

Exthinker

I once injured my back so badly after a fall that it hurt for several hours for two months. I can say with certainty that it was real torture.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Ended up being out of place ribs. Apparently the back can pop out of place but the front just twists. A couple adjustments to the back and I was better in a week or two. The front doesn’t move so the twisting displaces ligaments and such. I think I caused it by reinjuring my wilderness 101 injury when I was training at CR.

Gliner

Hi. Dude, that's a reason to be wary and go to the hospital for medical attention. An insidious symptom can signal various diseases. You should not take your health lightly. Self-treatment will only make the situation worse. So don't be a fool; go to the doctor by all means.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Hi. Dude, that's a reason to be wary and go to the hospital for medical attention. An insidious symptom can signal various diseases. You should not take your health lightly. Self-treatment will only make the situation worse. So don't be a fool; go to the doctor by all means.
Sadly @Dave Taylor passed away July 11th from complications of a nasty bunion that somehow worked it’s way to his rib cage. Had he taken your advice, maybe he would still be with us? Thoughts and prays. RIP

Top Bottom