weekend update for 12/6 & 12/7?

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
in an attempt to push the garbage heap down at least one notch - anyone have any ideas for the conditions this coming weekend?

i know generally it'll be frozen in the early morning (best time to go IMHO)... but how about when the temps rise with the rain we just had? 6 mile is out most likely, allaire is probably in... how about up north? chimney rock?

bueller?

J-Dro

I can pretty much guarantee that Chimney Rock will be a slopfest. Round Valley will be a pretty safe bet.

Frank

Sasquatch
Allaire will be a little messy in spots. Last nights rain, although not much, won't help.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Allaire will be a little messy in spots. Last nights rain, although not much, won't help.

probably means hartshorne will have the same conditions... i find hartshorne holds onto moisture a little more than allaire.

BiknBen

6-Mile will be a slop-fest. I was there two weeks ago. We've gotten just enough rain to keep it the same. Temps have not been low enough to freeze it. 6-Mile will need a few days of deep-freeze to make it rideable.

Allaire was slightly muddy on Tuesday. It got a sprinkling on Monday and Thursday nights. It should be fine this weekend.

Locations in central and south jersey have not been cold enough to freeze. I'd say anything south of Rt 80 is going to get sloppy by mid-day over the weekend. Just my hunch.

Kmoodymz3

Lots of sunshine in Monmouth county today so Allaire should be ok for the weekend. Especially since it will be frozen most of the day!

Hartshorne will take a little longer to dry up. Probably ok by Sunday.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I road Wawayanda this morning(Friday) and it was not wet, occassonal mudspot but nothing bad. I would imagine Ringwood is in decent shape too.

Top Bottom