Weekend Update: 4/17

Shaggz

A strong 7
Rode the Tourne Tuesday night and conditions were great. Saw Glancing Aft there, and he is looking pretty fast, too. Outlook - good to go for the weekend.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Ringwood in excelent condition!

Skyline, in good condition. A few muck holes from the quads. Most deadfall has been removed and one muck hole armored Tuesday.

ArmyOfNone

4/16- Clayton did not have one bit of moisture

Word on the street is 6MR is experiencing primo conditions.
Ill be there and CR tonight.

J-Dro

I rode Allamuchy from the Waterloo side yesterday. Dry & firm. The only water was at the creek crossings where it belongs.

Frank

Sasquatch
Allaire is dry , fast, and with virtually no logstacles because some asshole removed almost all of them.....even across the street. :mad3::mad3:

Last edited:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Hartshorne/Huber: Dry, dry, dry. Actually getting loose in the usual places now.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
My office is in great shape too...but I am NOT!! Work is killing me!
I need to ride ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! :getsome::getsome:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
hartshorne/huber was great...6mile sounds real good...but i went to mercer with dirty bert and some of his friends and that place was fun...not hard at all but had lots of fun...prob gonna coin flip those 2 places...

BiknBen

Chimney Rock has some mud in the notorious areas that never dry. Everything else is dry, packed, and fast.

Glancing Aft

Saw Glancing Aft there, and he is looking pretty fast, too.
Fast compared to a rock, or a tree, yes. compared to the competition, that's yet to be seen.

This week I rode the Tourne, Waywayanda, and Ringwood. All three rode amazingly well. Ringwood was the only one with any substantial wet spots but just on the fireroads. It should be a great weekend, get out there and ride!!!

Shaggz

A strong 7
KVSP - A-O-Frikkin-K.

trails were nice and fast, mostly dry. no bugs. unfortunately, i got out around 2:00, forgot my water and overheated, and locked my keys in my trunk after the ride. this is what i get for missing drop-off practice.

Shaggz

A strong 7
one-on-one lessons would have been cool. spent the morning and afternoon doing yard and planting work with colin, which was even cooler...

Top Bottom