weekend trail thoughts?

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
id really like to get out riding this weekend. with the weird weather does anyone have an idea of what they may be like this weekend with this odd weather?

Wobbegong

Allaire may be in good shape, but I'm thinking nice long base mile road ride.

Last edited:

Frank

Sasquatch
Newbikeitis sucks man. Last year I built the Turner and it's maiden voyage was a road ride.:eek:

sj_john

Wharton very SS friendly

sunday. i may have a new SS 29er by then. but i think i may want to take a geared bike there i don't know. :hmmm:

The only problem with the Penn Branch(orange disks) trail is the distance if you are not used to a SS.

We rode last Friday night on the Fire Tower(green disks) trail. The single track was in great shape only a very few small ice patches. The jeep road connection between the two sections of single track was a bit hairier with larger patches of ice. None of us went down but we slid around a little.

The Penn Branch trail turns off of this jeep road before the ice patches.

I will be out on Saturday morning with the TM crew. We are working on a new section to allow a bypass of the jeep road.

I can post conditions on Saturday night. They are getting more snow tonight but we are suppose to hit the 50's on Saturday.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions