Weekend Report 10-27/28

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
KVSP was in good shape but be cautioned, there are a lot of downed limbs. on the white trail, after switch on the first down hill there is tree across the trail. other than that, all good.

J

JerseyT

Lewis Morris- 10/28

Lewis Morris trails are dry and in excellent shape. I was pleasantly surprised.

N

Neen

Chimney Rock is in relatively good shape as well. I went up there for a hike, didn't even bring my bike figuring it would be a swamp, and it wasn't even mushy. Spoke to 1 rider who pretty much hit every trail and he said there was a puddle here and there, that's it.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
At LM today we noticed that none of the racers were muddy coming through. That place drains exceptionally well.

J

JerseyT

At LM today we noticed that none of the racers were muddy coming through. That place drains exceptionally well.

Hey Norm, I didn't know you were going to be at the race today. It would have been nice to finally meet you.

Regarding the trails....I think the fact that it was windy overnight and this morning caused the trails to get "blow dried". Even the leaves were dry. Love when that happens. :)

Tony

anrothar

entirely thrilled
Not in NJ, but Blue Mt was fantastic today!!! :D

Best ride of the year for mr pixy!

pics i hope! :confused:

mahlon was in great shape today. aside from alot of standing water on the rail bed, the trails are firm and grippy for the most part. lot's of leaves down.

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
good times!

Not in NJ, but Blue Mt was fantastic today!!! :D

Best ride of the year for mr pixy!

i still have this wheezy cough from today! Hopefully by spring I'll be in much better shape than i am now and keep up with ya's. Had alot of fun though with all you racers. I know tahir is not a racer.....but he ought to be! Felt a lil out of place. What time did you make it back? Did you go out afterwards? See you at the shop.

Sean

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
See new thread ... "mountain blue, hippy dippy doo" with pictures.

Thanks for joining us lawnart. Hope to ride with you again. Check out pictures from monster trail.

Top Bottom