Weekend Report - 10-11/12

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fall is coming, eat your Wheaties. And all, and all, and all that.

Events

Now - MTBNJ Store - Get your MTBNJ t-shirts, bottle openers, and jerseys!
10//11 (Sat) - IMBA TCC at Chimney Rock, day 1
10//12 (Sun) - IMBA TCC at Chimney Rock, day 2
10/11 (Sat) - Trexlertown Swap Meet - buy and sell stuff

Races

10/12 (Sun) - Blue Marsh - Still a few left!

Rides

10/12 (Sun) - MTBNJ Girls's Ride at Allaire - The gracious rocknrollgirl leads a girl's ride at Allaire this weekend. Her husband Chris will be dragging around the husbands, boyfriends, and butlers.

TM Sessions

10/11 (Sat) - Chimney Rock - Afternoon session of the IMBA visit
10/12 (Sun) - Chimney Rock - Day 2 session of the IMBA visit
10/13 (Mon) - Jungle Habitat - See jorba.org for details

Trail Conditions

Get up, get up, get busy do it. Hook us up with some trail conditions, you users!

Allaire - in great shape with no issues. Fun and fast.

Mahlon - 2 Thumbs Up! Watch out for the leaves

Ringwood - Very good conditions at Ringwood as well.

Last edited:

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
We're having a mavic demo ride with Jeff Lenosky this Sunday at washingtons crossing park. Please call Bicycle Pro @ 609-291-9090 for more info. I will try to get a flyer to post up tonight.

trailrider

Is the girl's ride at Allaire this Saturday or Sunday? I believe it's listed as Sunday under the female riders forum.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Also, anyone up north looking for extra paydirt, Jungle Habitat trail maint just announced for Monday, Columbus day, Oct 13th 12:00 nonn. Last work day of the year up there. More details on jorba.org or pm monkeyboy.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Washington Valley park AKA Chimney Rock is near perfect. And it will be better after this weekend. :D

secondspeed02

Jeffs

:cool:funny thing you say that I just saw him at Tourne couple days ago :)

We're having a mavic demo ride with Jeff Lenosky this Sunday at washingtons crossing park. Please call Bicycle Pro @ 609-291-9090 for more info. I will try to get a flyer to post up tonight.

F

FSTYLE

Newbie Here

I want to start getting into MTB so I went to this seminar Saturady morning. These guys put on a great presentation. I learned a lot.

Thank you to all involved!

Top Bottom