Weekend Report - 10-11/12

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fall is coming, eat your Wheaties. And all, and all, and all that.

Events

Now - MTBNJ Store - Get your MTBNJ t-shirts, bottle openers, and jerseys!
10//11 (Sat) - IMBA TCC at Chimney Rock, day 1
10//12 (Sun) - IMBA TCC at Chimney Rock, day 2
10/11 (Sat) - Trexlertown Swap Meet - buy and sell stuff

Races

10/12 (Sun) - Blue Marsh - Still a few left!

Rides

10/12 (Sun) - MTBNJ Girls's Ride at Allaire - The gracious rocknrollgirl leads a girl's ride at Allaire this weekend. Her husband Chris will be dragging around the husbands, boyfriends, and butlers.

TM Sessions

10/11 (Sat) - Chimney Rock - Afternoon session of the IMBA visit
10/12 (Sun) - Chimney Rock - Day 2 session of the IMBA visit
10/13 (Mon) - Jungle Habitat - See jorba.org for details

Trail Conditions

Get up, get up, get busy do it. Hook us up with some trail conditions, you users!

Allaire - in great shape with no issues. Fun and fast.

Mahlon - 2 Thumbs Up! Watch out for the leaves

Ringwood - Very good conditions at Ringwood as well.

Last edited:
We're having a mavic demo ride with Jeff Lenosky this Sunday at washingtons crossing park. Please call Bicycle Pro @ 609-291-9090 for more info. I will try to get a flyer to post up tonight.

Is the girl's ride at Allaire this Saturday or Sunday? I believe it's listed as Sunday under the female riders forum.

Also, anyone up north looking for extra paydirt, Jungle Habitat trail maint just announced for Monday, Columbus day, Oct 13th 12:00 nonn. Last work day of the year up there. More details on jorba.org or pm monkeyboy.

Washington Valley park AKA Chimney Rock is near perfect. And it will be better after this weekend. :D

Jeffs

:cool:funny thing you say that I just saw him at Tourne couple days ago :)

We're having a mavic demo ride with Jeff Lenosky this Sunday at washingtons crossing park. Please call Bicycle Pro @ 609-291-9090 for more info. I will try to get a flyer to post up tonight.

Newbie Here

I want to start getting into MTB so I went to this seminar Saturady morning. These guys put on a great presentation. I learned a lot.

Thank you to all involved!

Back
Top Bottom