Weekend plans

Mare

So where is everyone riding this weekend?? Anyone know the conditions of trails? Share your knowledge :)

N

Neen

Yesterday (1/17) I was up at Chimney Rock with the dog, and it was still muddy. Granted there was a thin layer of ice over the mud but it broke as I stepped on it. So CR is muddy..... don't know about anyplace else.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i rode KVSP yesterday and there was exactly one soft spot. the rest was firm or covered with snow. can't speak for today since we started as snow then went to rain so my guess is until it freezes back up, it may be best to stay off.

McPhil

Hopefully it gets cold enough for some trails to freeze over. I've only been on the road so far in 2008 :mad:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I may end up just at LM Sunday as my time is limited. That would be my first off-road ride of the year.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
I'm thinkin' I'll take a ride up at Mahlon on Sunday AM...at 18 or so degrees, I'm not too worried about water 'n mud...

D

DANSPANK

I want to ride 6 mile tomorrow and then run by Jdog and da shop. Anyone know how 6mile is doing?

J-Dro

I want to ride 6 mile tomorrow and then run by Jdog and da shop. Anyone know how 6mile is doing?

6MR is going to be really wet & sloppy until it freezes over. Saturday might be premature but Sunday should be A-OK.

D

DANSPANK

Arrrsssseeee! Ok, no six mile for me. I'll check back later to see who's got the hardest trail.

C.Puncher

Six mile will have a thin crust of frost, on top, with a soft underbelly. I was there wed. some wet spots....... still good enough to ride though......have at it!:D

D

DANSPANK

Sweeeett!! She's back on. Chris, get the brews ready for when I'm done. Lock up your daughters, I'm heading in to the shop!

hooples3

sadly no riding for me this weekend.. I am working at my LBS all weekend...:(

In a way its good though.. all proceeds will be going towards my new bike!!!

Top Bottom