Weekend of November 6 - 7

L

Lorenzo

Anyone planning on heading out next weekend. I will probably borrow my Brother-in-laws bike to do some riding.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Lorenzo said:
Anyone planning on heading out next weekend. I will probably borrow my Brother-in-laws bike to do some riding.

Yeah, I'm down for a ride.

L

Lorenzo

Jason said:
Lorenzo said:

Yeah, I'm down for a ride.
Feel like hitting up Six Mile again? Or do you have another place in mind?

C

CD1134

I'm down to ride but I'd rather hit a place other than 6-mile. Clayton or Mercer Cty. Park maybe?

L

Lorenzo

CD1134 said:
I'm down to ride but I'd rather hit a place other than 6-mile. Clayton or Mercer Cty. Park maybe?
your call, I'm the newbie. You lead, I'll follow.

5wytchBh4kk

I'm on call starting Friday 11/5, I'll try and get in.

S

SoUtHpAw

fuck it count me in, Lo call me cuz u know as well as i do, i forget things 5 minutes after i typed it

L

Lorenzo

anyone want to take the lead with a time, date, and place?

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Lorenzo said:
anyone want to take the lead with a time, date, and place?

If it's a state park then I would say go Sunday to avoid hunters. I don't know any of those trails down there so I'll have to let you guys choose and lead. We can do tourne in Boonton (off of 287) if you'd like.

C

CD1134

Jason - you know Tourne well - let's just ride there. I think most people planning on riding are close to Tourne and I'm willing to drive so let's go with it.

I can ride either Saturday or Sunday, but I'd prefer Saturday between 9 and 10. Post up a reply.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
CD1134 said:
Jason - you know Tourne well - let's just ride there. I think most people planning on riding are close to Tourne and I'm willing to drive so let's go with it.

I can ride either Saturday or Sunday, but I'd prefer Saturday between 9 and 10. Post up a reply.

Cool, I'm down for Saturday, 9AM at Tourne!

C

CD1134

I'll see you Saturday - how long to you think it'll take me to get from Hillsborough (where we rode last Saturday) to Tourne?

Jason

JORBA.ORG
CD1134 said:
I'll see you Saturday - how long to you think it'll take me to get from Hillsborough (where we rode last Saturday) to Tourne?

I did it in about 25 minutes. I would estimate the same + some in town boonton driving.

L

Lorenzo

it should be a nice drive for me. I'm coming from 8A off the turnpike. I'm looking at an 1hr 15min. ride up there.
where do you meet up?

Jason

JORBA.ORG
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...&csz=denville,+nj&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

This should take you to the Denville side of the park off of Old Boonton Road. You'll notice there is a road that goes right through the park McCaffrey Lane but that road has two gates that they have closed for some reason. You will have to go around the park via Old Boonton Road or Old Denville Road. If you are coming from 287 via the center of Boonton, it's easier to hit Old Denville Road and swing around that way. You'll hang a left at the Firehouse off of Powerville Road. If you're coming from 46 then take Old Boonton Road.

Anyway, that link points you to the entrance to the park. You'll go in about 1/4 mile and there is a parking lot on the left near a playground. That's where we'll meet.

L

Lorenzo

:cry: sorry I coldn't make it guys. I had last minute family shit going on

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Lorenzo said:
:cry: sorry I coldn't make it guys. I had last minute family shit going on

It's cool... We'll get out there next weekend!

It ended up being four of us and it was a pretty good ride. One flat tire but no crashes. I guess we need Xenos for that. :lol:

Top Bottom