Weekend Anything?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Personally been snowed under for almost 3 weeks now. Hoping to peek out this weekend but still unsure. Anyone doing anything this weekend of note?

I hope to put in a solid 3-ish hours on the road early tomorrow out in the Califon area then I have to go to a birthday party for a 1 year old. Sunday the Stewart race is possible but I'd be on the old Trek full-rigid which isn't an awful choice for that course (apparently). Alternate is more road time or maybe LM or something on the SS or Trek.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
doing LM tomorrow am. hoping to push 3 hrs. wheels down @ 6:15ish

D

DANSPANK

I'll be in 6Mile for around 10ish I think. One last spin on the 29er before handing it back to Jay...

Sunday is open right now but I'm looking for a later start as I'm going to the Live Earth concert tomorrow.

Shaggz

A strong 7
The IMBA /JORBA TM and training sessions are being held at South Mountain this weekend.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The IMBA /JORBA TM and training sessions are being held at South Mountain this weekend.

as albert will attest, i have picnics almost every fawking weekend. this one is no different otherwise after my ride i'd be heading there.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Picnics aren't a bad thing. Not that I want to go to a kid's birthday party, especially since I've never met these people. But this is what people do in the summer. If I wasn't going I still wouldn't make the TM gig since the grass hasn't been mowed in like 3 weeks.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
as albert will attest, i have picnics almost every fawking weekend. this one is no different otherwise after my ride i'd be heading there.

actually, i meant to put "i'd TRY TO be heading there". family time is in the afternoons which is why daddy time occurs at 6:00 am.

Top Bottom