Wednesday may 30, Mahlon 4:30?

J

joanqs

looking for a tour if possible tomorrow? anyone?...would like get to know some of the trails.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
ideally a little earlier than 4:30. otherwise i'll be starvin by the time we get to food, and will eat the whole menu.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I'll be there 345/400.This may be a little harder than Mon. but you can easily do half if you'd like,or maybe you were just toying w/ us and now you can show up and run us into the ground.Whatev............

J

joanqs

twilight zone

i feel like i've entered bizzaro world. i saw the original post for Mahlon today and realized it wasn't for me as I am pretty certain i can't keep up with a medium testosterone filled pace...hence my post for a 4:30 start. I'm still looking for a tour guide (friendly paced) for 4:15-4:30 or if anyone has a trail map that would be helpful..Either way hope to see ya'll out there even if it is as you pass my friend and I by as we push our bikes up some small insignificant hill damming the partying we partook in this past weekend.

D

DANSPANK

I sit here, at my desk, knowing that you lot are out there somewhere, on this fantastic day, peddling bikes up some hill and gracefully bouncing down the other side.

I can feel the air rushing between the vents on my helmet and over my shaved head, my forefingers tapping at the breaks so as not to mount a tree. The suspension squishing beneath me to smooth out the terrain. I can taste the accelerade in my camelback; mmmmmm, yummy, and so cool. I laugh at something funny that Sean says, ponder on Al's potty-mouth description of various aspects of the ride, giggle and grimace as Fred endos. I'm there with you.

Then I look over to the other side of my desk, notice the 4 voicemails, 50 emails and stack of paperwork that I need to chew through before leaving this concrete jungle for greener hills tonight.

BASTARDS! I call you. Damn you living-near-the-countryside BASTARDS I chant as I contemplate penning my resignation so that I can join these afterwork rides....

Hope you all had fun today and enjoy tomorrow's ride!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
joan, great to see you out on the trail today! we ran into joan, who got a tour from steve f and i believe allamuchy joe's wife DD, who we met in the parking lot post-ride. hope you had fun!

ArmyOfNone

I sit here, at my desk, knowing that you lot are out there somewhere, on this fantastic day, peddling bikes up some hill and gracefully bouncing down the other side.

I can feel the air rushing between the vents on my helmet and over my shaved head, my forefingers tapping at the breaks so as not to mount a tree. The suspension squishing beneath me to smooth out the terrain. I can taste the accelerade in my camelback; mmmmmm, yummy, and so cool. I laugh at something funny that Sean says, ponder on Al's potty-mouth description of various aspects of the ride, giggle and grimace as Fred endos. I'm there with you.

Then I look over to the other side of my desk, notice the 4 voicemails, 50 emails and stack of paperwork that I need to chew through before leaving this concrete jungle for greener hills tonight.

BASTARDS! I call you. Damn you living-near-the-countryside BASTARDS I chant as I contemplate penning my resignation so that I can join these afterwork rides....

Hope you all had fun today and enjoy tomorrow's ride!

I feel your pain...somewhat.

the same thoughts will be going through my head as i will most likely miss sundays race bc i will have worked 16+ hours. But it will be a game time decision. I sure hope to do it.

J

joanqs

it's always fun, and steve was a great guide. it was good to see everyone out there..i didn't realize people were still riding mountain bikes ;) , i hardly see anyone in wayway..i obviously need to get out more..

Top Bottom