Wednesday Daylight rides

Trailfinder

Shop: Cycle Craft, Long Valley
Shop Keep
Wednesday is my day off. Any body in NW Jersey with the same?

I did a ride out of the Trade Zone trail head. Warmed up on RT up past Cranberry Lake and took the Green trail in. Did about 20 miles. I am looking to do similar or longer rides going forward. Next week and most Wednesdays Nov 15 and on.

Any takers?

I'm off work wednesdays too. I usaully ride moochy around noonish.I'll join you if the weather permits.

Stan LeCupp said:
I'm off work wednesdays too. I usaully ride moochy around noonish.I'll join you if the weather permits.

i could probably make a wednesday noonish ride. i'm not off, but i work from home which is sorta the same thing.

Nooner

All righty then, noon it is. Will give a weather report closer to Wednesday.

heheh, i misinterpreted your definition of 'daylight'. i propably wont be showing up for any of these. :rolleyes:

Trailfinder which side do you prefer to start from? I'm up for either.Hope the weathers good Wednesday.

Pray to the Weather Gods

Stan LeCupp said:
Trailfinder which side do you prefer to start from? I'm up for either.Hope the weathers good Wednesday.

I have done both. But have come to like starting at the trade zone trail head anduse the ride to Cranberry lake for a warm up before going in at the Green trail.

Ditto on the weather.

Weathers looking good for Wednesday. I'm up for a mooch ride if anyone is still into it. I could do earlier than noon if preferred. Don't mind.

Stan LeCupp said:
Weathers looking good for Wednesday. I'm up for a mooch ride if anyone is still into it. I could do earlier than noon if preferred. Don't mind.

I may be able to make this. Will know tomorrow.

Should be nice. ;)

ytc100 said:
I may be able to make this. Will know tomorrow.

Should be nice. ;)
Sounds good! let us know

Last edited by a moderator:
I can go earlier than noon as well. I'm easy... Noon wold let any rain we get tonight soak in more though.

Ok So shall we officially call it Noon at Waterloo parking lot then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stan LeCupp said:
Ok So we officially call it Noon at Waterloo parking lot then?

I will know for sure in the morning but it looks good for me. I will post early tomorrow if I can't make it.

Well have fun peeps, i am going back to work tomorrow. I was able to get about 275 miles on the road bike + 2 mt. bike rides in. won't be back on the bike until Sat.

have fun

Now the question SS or gears?

And what is the junior senior member thing based on?

Trailfinder said:
Now the question SS or gears?

And what is the junior senior member thing based on?

I'm all gears right now. I'm currently looking to get a SS but I doubt I'll ever ride it at Allamuchy north.

Stan LeCupp said:
I'm all gears right now. I'm currently looking to get a SS but I doubt I'll ever ride it at Allamuchy north.

I have both but I also doubt I will ever want to ride SS at the mooch. It'll be squishy gears for me.

Back
Top Bottom