wed

M

mike29

Hey all I am looking to ride wed after noon. I new to ride and just want to see if any one else want to ride

lilbuj

I am up for a ride.

I was going to go in the morning but the afternoon will work as well. Let me know where and when.

M

mike29

i not sure were I am new to riding so somethink thats not to hard

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
damn josh...it figures you'd be up for this. i have to bail...my legs are rubber after my KVSP ride today. i won't be on the bike again until at least thursday. hit the tourne or if you have time, Lewis Morris.

heythorp

bonefishjake said:
damn josh...it figures you'd be up for this. i have to bail...my legs are rubber after my KVSP ride today. i won't be on the bike again until at least thursday. hit the tourne or if you have time, Lewis Morris.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

as I sit here and deal with these stupid data bases, you are out enjoying a beautiful day.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
who are all you people and why do you get to ride at whatever hour of the day you fancy? how do i join this club?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anrothar said:
who are all you people and why do you get to ride at whatever hour of the day you fancy? how do i join this club?

No shit, I was wondering the same thing.

M

mike29

I have wed off as i have to work on sat so thats why I am off so who riding?

lilbuj

My brother is getting married on Fri

So I took off today- Friday for the wedding. I have stuff to do today but I can fit in a ride. But normally I don't have the chance to ride during the week Since I work in NYC.

I am down for either the tourne or Lewis Morris, Mike.

And Jake don't wuss out. Getting back on the bike will make your legs feel better!

Last edited:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
lilbuj said:
So I took off today- Friday for the wedding. I have stuff to do today but I can fit in a ride. But normally I don't have the chance to ride during the week Since I work in NYC.

I am down for either the tourne or Lewis Morris, Mike.

And Jake don't wuss out. Getting back on the bike will make your legs feel better!

the legs are ok today, and i could probably do a ride. unfortunately, tracy has things that she needs to get done so there's no way i could make it. what are you up to tomorrow?? do you have wedding stuff all day??

lilbuj

Yeah I will not be around tomorrow.

I am leaving for the Boston area tomorrow morning. I will make it a point to get out to one of the rides soon. Got a new bike comming today! I am excited. I picked up a used Banshee Scream for playing at Diablo.

Top Bottom