wed pm night ride

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Look for a 7:30 ish rollaway from 6-m on the 27 side with tacos after.

j-

J-Dro

Flying through the maze at 6MR in the dark is da bomb. Unfortunately I'm out of town this week. Enjoy the ride & grub.

Wobbegong

Night ride, havent done that in a while.

Can't make it, hopefully next time. Have fun in the dark.:)

Tonebuckets

Jdog!

I don't think I'll be able to make it (I work nights now too), but I can take off next time if I see the post a little sooner. Have fun to all that make it! I will be organizing a night ride at allaire soon if everyone's game?

Jason, where's my fork? :) Also, there's a rumor going around that our team is calling it quits after this year. NOTHING CAN BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!! Pure Foods/Halter's lives!! lol We had a great racing season this year and we look to grow on that for next year.

Good things!

BiknBen

Just topping off my batteries now.

Hopefully the white glow in the sky doesn't cause a panic for residents around central NJ. :getsome:

BiknBen

Never got a time for tacos. :( Hope you guys had a good ride!

Four of us were rippin through 6-mile to make sure we had time for mexi-food. Conditions were crazy fast after the rain. The leaves are coming down though.

For the record, taco-time was 9:15-10pm at La Casa De Tortilla on Rt 27 nearby.

Last edited:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Four of us were rippin through 6-mile to make sure we had time for mexi-food. Conditions were razy fast after the rain. The leaves are coming down though.

For the record, taco-time was 9:15-10pm at La Casa De Tortilla on Rt 27 nearby.

The trails are in the best shape that you will see them in for months to come.

We will do this again next Wed for sure.

The funny thing about the taco House is the car that tried to drive into the front door a while back.

j-

Top Bottom