Wed Evenings in December at Second Life Bikes

YoBikeLady

Hi folks!
On the evenings of Dec 5, 12 and 19th(from 5:30pm ish to 8:30pm ish), we will be open late for volunteers to come help us fix up little kids bikes for Christmas. This will be our 9th year of giving out 75+ free bikes to local families. Volunteers that show up are primarily from this forum so it is a great opportunity to help out and socialize with Mitch and other fellow MTBers. We have jobs for all skill levels. It helps if you bring some extra basic bike tools to use and snag some reflectors from your LBS.

Our address is 21 Main Street in Asbury Park but use 808 Springwood Avenue on your GPS. You can park at the train station.

See you then, Kerri

Mare

And possibly baked goods if I have a chance to bake, but that's more likely next week.

Mare

I am not going to make it tonight :( I am swamped with school and work. Unless someone wants to write my papers????

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Good crew last night! Looking forward to next Wednesday :D
IMG_20181205_220921_474.jpg

Joltinj

Hi folks!
On the evenings of Dec 5, 12 and 19th(from 5:30pm ish to 8:30pm ish), we will be open late for volunteers to come help us fix up little kids bikes for Christmas. This will be our 9th year of giving out 75+ free bikes to local families. Volunteers that show up are primarily from this forum so it is a great opportunity to help out and socialize with Mitch and other fellow MTBers. We have jobs for all skill levels. It helps if you bring some extra basic bike tools to use and snag some reflectors from your LBS.

Our address is 21 Main Street in Asbury Park but use 808 Springwood Avenue on your GPS. You can park at the train station.

See you then, Kerri

I'll see if I can make it

Top Bottom