Wed, 5/30, 3:45, Mahlon, 17miles, beer

anrothar

entirely thrilled
wednesday afternoon, 17 miles at a medium pace in mahlon. probably about 2-3 hrs out on the trails. meet at 3:45 in the saffins pond parking lot.

food and a brew or two afterwards, location undecided as of yet, likely Oh sullivans(5 minutes from the lot) or Kroghs(ten minutes from the lot).

all welcome to either. :D

let the kids out just wee bit earlier than normal :D
Yeah, if not for my last period class, I could be on the road by 2PM and good to go. Phooey, says I.

School's over Tuesday June 19. Seems like a road trip may be in order for Wednesday June 20.

i am off that night and the next. I dont know if my GF has me committed to anything just yet....

I want to go to PENNSY

Probably not if the game plan is 17 miles. I was thinking of taking it out tomorrow for some easy trails around Weldon Brook wma.

we could easily make it 4:15 if that would get you up here chris...
A gracious offer indeed, but it'll likely be best if I stick closer to home during this week.

I'll be up there in the next couple of weeks. Once school is out, the distance is less of an issue.

I' may be able to join you tomorrow for the ride too. May peel off after 10 miles or so. Not 100 % sure, so don't waste any precious ride time waiting for me if I'm not there 3:45.

pixy :D

fun ride! fred was late showing up, so we ended up getting out around 4:25?? good time anyway. trail conditions were peeeeerfect! so smooth and fast. we modified the route a little bit. brett, ellen, brad, fred and myself. good time all around, and i fell BEFORE fred did. in fact i fell within the first mile or so.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/2882605

I Win!

I saw him fall twice. No one saw me fall 3 times. I think that has to count for something. It was a fun ride and ALWAYS good to meet new people. Time to drink beer and ride bikes to the bar!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom