Wed, 5/30, 3:45, Mahlon, 17miles, beer

anrothar

entirely thrilled
wednesday afternoon, 17 miles at a medium pace in mahlon. probably about 2-3 hrs out on the trails. meet at 3:45 in the saffins pond parking lot.

food and a brew or two afterwards, location undecided as of yet, likely Oh sullivans(5 minutes from the lot) or Kroghs(ten minutes from the lot).

all welcome to either. :D

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
let the kids out just wee bit earlier than normal :D
Yeah, if not for my last period class, I could be on the road by 2PM and good to go. Phooey, says I.

School's over Tuesday June 19. Seems like a road trip may be in order for Wednesday June 20.

ArmyOfNone

i am off that night and the next. I dont know if my GF has me committed to anything just yet....

I want to go to PENNSY

SpartaBard

Probably not if the game plan is 17 miles. I was thinking of taking it out tomorrow for some easy trails around Weldon Brook wma.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
we could easily make it 4:15 if that would get you up here chris...
A gracious offer indeed, but it'll likely be best if I stick closer to home during this week.

I'll be up there in the next couple of weeks. Once school is out, the distance is less of an issue.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I' may be able to join you tomorrow for the ride too. May peel off after 10 miles or so. Not 100 % sure, so don't waste any precious ride time waiting for me if I'm not there 3:45.

pixy :D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
fun ride! fred was late showing up, so we ended up getting out around 4:25?? good time anyway. trail conditions were peeeeerfect! so smooth and fast. we modified the route a little bit. brett, ellen, brad, fred and myself. good time all around, and i fell BEFORE fred did. in fact i fell within the first mile or so.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/2882605

ArmyOfNone

I Win!

I saw him fall twice. No one saw me fall 3 times. I think that has to count for something. It was a fun ride and ALWAYS good to meet new people. Time to drink beer and ride bikes to the bar!!!!!!

Top Bottom