Wed 1/21/09 Group Ride

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Meeting at 7:30 PM. Ready to roll. 27 side

Conditions are awesome.

Be ready for the full loop at a pretty good pace.

If you think you won't be able to keep up than you might be right. :D

BiknBen

You read my mind. I was gonna call you but was lazy about the cold temps. Thanks for putting a fire under my butt. I'll be there.

PS: I will bring the wig for Tony. I gave the rest of the outfit back to it's owner. :)

Chris, you realize that is me in his Avatar?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'm in only if Ben dresses in that outfit and we get to make out in the woods:D

-Jim.

ellbiddy

You guys were like a crazy search party. I'm not sure if any of you got my ET reference so I figure I'd post a link and screenshot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4yUQJeKZNs (the scene right after the pickup ;p)

Big thanks for compacting down the snow for a nice ride home ;) I'm not going back out in the snow without a new rear tire though!

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 154

BiknBen

You guys were like a crazy search party.

I did not know that was you. :eek:

I believe there were nine of us. Awesome turnout for a 20F night ride. I thought conditions were totally awesome. The 27 side and the Red trail are packed down. The blue trail is getting much less bike traffic but you can follow the tracks that we put down tonight.

Space Heater

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
You guys were like a crazy search party. I'm not sure if any of you got my ET reference so I figure I'd post a link and screenshot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4yUQJeKZNs (the scene right after the pickup ;p)

Big thanks for compacting down the snow for a nice ride home ;) I'm not going back out in the snow without a new rear tire though!

I got the ET reference, it was just too cold to laugh!!! Great ride tonight

BiknBen

I had a great time tonight...Highlight was Flecknoe's trial style over a ridiculously high downed tree

I had a front row seat as Tony fell down into a creek on the old portion of the red trail. Once I was him moving, I laughed pretty hard.

We both missed JimV going over his bars while riding uphill. :confused:

I'm pissed I didn't bring the helmet cam. I assumed it would just be the same old crew that I already have too much video of. :mad:

THATmanMANNY

...I thought conditions were totally awesome...
Especially after 10 guys pack that sh!t in :D It was totally different feel riding you guys tracks, better that is. But overall it was really really good. The hardpack snow was very tacky with low pressure. Get out and ride ppl!

I wish it wasn't that cold. I woulda considered rolling out again :rolleyes: looks like a missed a hell of a ruckus :(

PTB66

bar mount, helmet mount or both?

Just curious.....What kind of lights you using?
bar mount, helmet mount or both?
Thinkin about getting a TriNewt for bars and minewt for helmet...or is this overkill?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions