Waywayanda

• Thread starter Roger De Vlaeminck (RDV)
  • Start date

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
I'll be there early morning for the TM session and have a mellow-ish ride planned for around noon.

From the boat launch.

SS-BaLuT

Anyone who knows the trails in Waway that are planning to ride there this Sunday (4/5) morning (8:30 AM) and don't mind to show us around? We are planning to join the upcoming Wawayanda Spring Cleaning race and we would like to try the trails that were included on previous race.

Hey Jon, I'll try my best to be there on Sunday if I don't get too drunk and get enough sleep the night before. :)

Robson

Anyone who knows the trails in Waway that are planning to ride there this Sunday (4/5) morning (8:30 AM) and don't mind to show us around. We are planning to join the upcoming Wawayanda Spring Cleaning race and we would like to try the trails that were included on previous race.

Jon,

I'm not an expert on Waway but I know some trails. Call me, we can meet there this sunday.

jontotman

Hey Jon, I'll try my best to be there on Sunday if I don't get too drunk and get enough sleep the night before. :)
Just call me the night before if you can make it, I know all of you guys are coming from Queens so it's a little bit tough to come up here that early.

jontotman

Jon,

I'm not an expert on Waway but I know some trails. Call me, we can meet there this sunday.

Thanks Rob, I'll call you tomorrow night. I spoke to Liong today and he's also interested in joining us. Did you ask Cyclopath and John Baumann maybe they'll be interested to do the "Ringwood early Sunday ride" in Waywayanda. :D

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Well, since you asked so nice...
Sure, but you want to make it 8am?
I've got a student in Ringwood at 11am.

Top Bottom