Waywayanda Video

Rusty

great vid, great music...nice to see old guys like me passing folks on the climbs, good job!

Pampa

Great video Alex. Thank you for posting it. We should take turns carrying the camera in different races so it's not always you. On the other hand, it will probably not make it to the end in once piece if I carry it :D

sasquatch2

the (un)official H2H videographer strikes again!

awesome vid Alex and more importantly, you're passing everything in sight:popcorn:

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
nice riding, and great work with the video-
And great choice on the Zep.

Oreo

We should take turns carrying the camera in different races so it's not always you.

Wow, Brilliant! I like this guy already! took 4+ yrs of helmetcaming before someone finally asked. I will definitely take you up on that offer. You can wear it next round, Lewis Morris ... I'm sure everyone want to witness how you battle Victor for the win considering how close your times are and gap from the rest of the field. This is home turf for you both if I'm not mistaken. :popcorn: :popcorn:

Oharris29, I have a neck like an owl. :D , yes it is a dual cam set up. Thanks.

Thanks all, too bad, Youtube no longer allow upload more than 1 gig . :mad: Part 2 is cooking. :popcorn:

gtluke

The Moped
Awesome.
Why are all the recommended videos in the sidebar about produce? Is it just me?
And one about Darth Vader and produce

Oreo

Awesome.
Why are all the recommended videos in the sidebar about produce? Is it just me?
And one about Darth Vader and produce

:rofl: I noticed that too, that's the default title if not filled in after rendering, funny. Only edited the title after uploading it to Utube.

JV3, Vholder Contour HD front and back.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oharris29, I have a neck like an owl. :D , yes it is a dual cam set up. Thanks.

Cool vid, I'm digging the Led Zep...I was feeling John Bonham drumming as I was going over the wayway rocks.

dual cam looks great for races.

Shaggz

A strong 7
I thought "Custard Pie" was longer :hmmm:

Watching that video was exhausting. Where's my T-Shirt?

steve336

loved watching it. replayed the race im my mind again. got to re-live my crash at 7:40 min mark haha loved it. no wonder why my jaw hurt the next day.

thx again for all your work!

BiknBen

I've been considering the dual or rear facing cam but have been lazy to set it up. Yours provided an interesting perspective. Good stuff and thanks for the effort.

Last edited:

roc

what kind of camera did you use, it looks great, right around 7:40 in, i also went down at that exact spot, OOOOOOOOOUCH!!

Top Bottom