waywayanda sunday 10/5

L

lifeisgoodrideNJ

I'm Looking for some people to ride waywayanda this sunday. Not really sure what trail I want to ride yet so i'm open for suggestions.

monteverest

I'm down for a ride in the AM, possibly 10ish? Any trail is good with me but I can probably only ride up to 2 hours (football is on that date).

Panhead

I'd like to join ya, but I'll be at the Chainstretcher. Any weekdays late afternoon I can make it.

monteverest

I'd like to join ya, but I'll be at the Chainstretcher. Any weekdays late afternoon I can make it.

good luck at ChainS...

allright lifeisgoodNJ - i'm looking forward to sunday 10ish. lets finalize plans by friday - saturday. looking forward to the ride

NJMX835

I'm going to be at Blue Mountain as well, but I usually ride Wawayanda Mondays & Tuesdays if anyone ever wants to do a ride.

monteverest

tuesdays would be good for me too. anyone organizing tuesday ride?

as for this sunday, can we meet with wheels down at 10:30 by the main boat launch?

L

lifeisgoodrideNJ

Sounds good. Would you mind leading I haven't been there in a while, and the last time I was trail blazing most of the time. Ha!

monteverest

must have just missed you - got to the boat dock at 10:35, saw a grand marquis with a bike rack. waited about 15 minutes. next time we'll have to exchange numbers.

L

lifeisgoodrideNJ

Yeah what a bumer i miss judged the time it took to get there from my house i got there at 10:40 and waited till 11:00 so think exchange of numbers would be in order for next time. Ha!

Top Bottom