Waywayanda Spring Cleaning 08 Video 1

Oreo

mwlikesbikes

That was a damn cool P.O.V. video. You were following me from about 5:00 to about 8:00 when i took a bad line up a short up. Nice close up of my fat ass!!! Hope i didn't slow you down.

xc62701

Great video man. I'm jealous. I want a camera like that so I can look back at my race and see what I did wrong and where people passed me. Nice work!

Oreo

Ben, the camera system is POV.1, its fully digital, saves 1.5 hrs of footage in a 2 gb flash mem.

Ryan, thats one reason why I got one. I tried helmetcaming before using their first generation camera but was too bulky/heavy because of the attached mini dv and battery pack and the video quality wasnt that great. 2nd reason, I want to film the whole series :)

I hope the guy in Black Bear jersey in the 2nd vid is ok, it must be rough going in the 2nd lap losing your water bottle, then crash. yes I heard you in the back telling JeffStick, I was gonna give you mine but I was almost out too.

jeffstick

JORBA: Waywayanda
JORBA.ORG
That is a cool video. I know we went back and forth a few times which makeds it even more fun. Haven't watched the second vid yet but Tom took 7 stitches in the lower lip.

Glancing Aft

Ryan, thats one reason why I got one. I tried helmetcaming before using their first generation camera but was too bulky/heavy because of the attached mini dv and battery pack and the video quality wasnt that great. 2nd reason, I want to film the whole series :)

I have one of the first generation ones, and what you say is true. It would be way too bulky for me to want to bring with me on a race, but I'm tempted after seeing the footage you got. However, one quick question. With my setup I always have problems with camera vibration on rocky singletrack to the point where the video is nauseating to watch. I noticed you edited out a lot of the techy sections of the course, is this because the footage was unstable with the new camera or simply to keep the flow feeling of the video?

Oreo

Unfortunately I didnt get that many good footage in the techy part of the course, its either the camera is aimed too low trying to find a line that's not there or person in front is walking with the bike, but I agree, that didnt cross my mind while editing, i was just looking for a good flow to make the storyline. But as far as camera shake goes, a good editing software can fix it. The raw footage is like that, nauseating to watch. Im using PowerDirector. Let me know when youre ready to pull the trigger on this unit and I'll share some info. Lots of trial and error figuring out what file to use, site to upload, etc.etc.

Tom, 7 stiches, yikes, dont drink orange juice! heal fast man ! see you in Tymor.

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
very nice

that was sweet! I was one of the spectators just after the man-made bridge. Alot of carnage there.

B

Biz

I don't think Tom will be @ Tymor. He's moving to Virginia this week. I don't know all the details ,though.

Top Bottom