Waywayanda Race

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I had you by 15 minutes. I was riding a trike! JKidding :rofl:

I bet you beat up little girls at the playground and brag about that too, you jerk, stop picking on the slow people;)

Just kidding, slow people suck:D

-Jim.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So given the recent rain and forecast, what is this loop going to look like in terms of conditions Sunday if it rains as forecast the next 3 days?

gt_heller

hey there! the 40-49 group is split this year also 40-44,45-49....should be cool!
i'll c ya out there!
g heller, sport, 40-44

mwlikesbikes

I would say at least 1 to 1 1/2 hours before so you have time to get number, gear up, get a short warmup in, & fuel up

S

seabass

I've not ridden Wayawanda before, how sloppy does it get?
I'll be racing later so the course will have seen some action before I get on it, should I break out the mud tyres? Cheers

lou_b_83

Riding 19-29 Beginner:D
Start is at 9am, what time should I get there? 8:30? Is the Registration going to be in Beach House lot also?

I am so pumped up for this!!!

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Start is at 9am, what time should I get there? 8:30? Is the Registration going to be in Beach House lot also?

Registration is down by the furnace with the start finish line. You might want to be registered by 8 so you have some time to loosen up and figure out what is going on. I know my first race was a little nerve wracking, since you sort of need to know the flow at the start.

NJ Jess

At least 8 am

Hi there! One should always warm up with a tempo ride at least for 30 minutes prior to the race. It gets your legs and lungs ready for the race.

Second, try to prereg at Bikereg.com
Is really speeds the process.
The actually REGISTRATION/race start table will be down at the bridge by the camp sites. NOT the boat house.

Top Bottom