Wawayanda, Wednesday 9/19

J

joanqs

I will be riding in Wawayanda on Wednesday. Probably won't be able to get out until about 4:15-4:30. Will probably do Turkey Ridge, to the Buddha, back to cherry ridge, to red, and then finish with Sitting Bear. PM me if you are interested.

K

ks9mm

is this something that beginner can handle? How long is the ride?

J

joanqs

is this something that beginner can handle? How long is the ride?

i don't want to discourage you from joining us, (we don't leave people behind)but the more i think about this loop i realize that it is pretty technical and long.

J

joanqs

If you cross over the pipeline on Turkey Ridge, about 1/2 mile up on the left there is a trail. I don't know if it is marked. There is a bit of a steep climb..on top, stapled to a tree, there is a laminated picture of three mountain bikers. One of the mountain bikers superimposed the Buddha's image on a bike!!....Hence, the name the Buddha trail...

Last edited by a moderator:
K

ks9mm

i don't want to discourage you from joining us, (we don't leave people behind)but the more i think about this loop i realize that it is pretty technical and long.

No Problems! too bad that i got stuck in traffic on the way home and was not able to make it in time...there will always be next time

Top Bottom